Thinking about trying to do it agian

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by torge65, Mar 1, 2011.

1. torge65

torge65 New Member

hey i just turned 18 in july and about a year ago my ex gf and i tried to have sex and up till that point she only really felt my dick through my jeans or shorts but when she did see it she said we couldnt have sex becouse she didnt want to get hurt and from that day on i never tried to really get with a girl i was wondering if i am to big i asked a friend and she said no im just fine but im 7 1/2 inches long with a 2 1/2 inch girth or width idk how you put it as i said im not very experenced in this hole subject and would be very thankful for some feed back thank

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

sounds a little odd that she didn't at least want to try and see if it would indeed hurt her. i dont think youre too big though and you definitely shouldnt think of her opinion of it or lack of wanting to try it as something all girls would do or say

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

She was probably just apprehensive about her first time and wasn't quite ready to have sex yet. It does usually hurt the first time for females but it doesn't last long. You are about average length although wider than most I think. Hard to visualize it (not asking for a pic). I'm more familiar with length and not width.
    Anyways, as long as the woman is lubicated well and you go slow for the first few minutes of sex there shouldn't be a problem. As long as you're ready for sex mentally and emotionally I'd say go for it:)

4. torge65

torge65 New Member

thank you very much for your answers and umm would a picture help

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You're welcome:) Na it's not neccessary.

6. torge65

torge65 New Member

alright and thank you agian

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

is this girl a virgin?

8. DarkWolf

DarkWolf New Member

I think you should definatley have a slow build up before fully participating in the act of sex. Get familiar with each other's body through foreplay(as you said she has very limited experience) and work through the multiple "bases" slowly. Imo, building the relationship spiritually is of the most importance but of course sex also plays a part to some degree:)

9. torge65

torge65 New Member

the one im with now yes and to be honest i dont know what im doing when it comes to sex the farthest ive gone is i went down on my ex a couple of times and once with my current gf

10. DarkWolf

DarkWolf New Member

Oh, i failed to notice that you are no longer with that particular partner:p

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Especially when penetrating the first times takes your time to go in until she is used to it, listen to her and you know when it's good.
    Always ensure she is wet too before going in or she will not enjoy you at all. Learn about her g-spot, have her learn it especially, if this is new, put no pressure on the outcome for anything, enjoy whatever you are doing, the orgasms will follow.