Things you thought you said only in your head...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FlaminFrancesca, Mar 8, 2006.

1. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Here's hoping I'm not the only one to post in this thread....

We were at my in-laws house for my hubby's birthday one year, before we were married, and we were having ice cream. My mother in law (who thankfully, is one of my best friends) had bought these freaky looking waffle cup/cone things, and as she was putting the ice cream in them, I said (apparently out loud) "Whoa, those look like buttplugs"...
    Judging from the look on everyone's faces (my hubby included), it was not appropriate after dinner commentary.
    Funniest part is, to this day, I've never actually seen a buttplug live and in person, lol...

Okay, who's next?

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I've said "What an Asshole/Bitch/Cunt/Prick" outload in front of the people I was thinking before, does that count? :p

3. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I do that a lot at work. One day last week this drunk that's always in first thing in the morning said something about being sick...and I THOUGHT that I thought "No just hungover"...but I said it out loud, he wasn't impressed, lmao.

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

What do you do for a living?

5. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I work Mornings at a little coffee shop. Just something to keep me from going crazy at home :p

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

So if I ask for a chia latte with a dash of cinnamon at the hideaway bar, you should be able to make one?

Oh and I got into a debate with a professor about the institution of a draft to go into Iraq (I said no way it would happen) and apparently I muttered under my breath "What are you fucking stupid?" in response to one of her points...

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am not sure I am able to convey this in words, but here goes. (it's not about me, but our daughter)

My daughter met a gentleman on the internet, chatted for a few months, and finally decided to meet. We all agreed that he would come to our home, and the 4 of us would go to dinner together.

He arrived at our home promptly, and our daughter (being properly taught by myself) was 'fashionably late'. This gave Thorn & I time to get to know him a bit.

Finally, our 'princess' emerges from her room. Mind you, he had never personally met or seen our daughter. As she walks down the steps to our family room, her gentleman friend gets his first glance, and he made an immediate gasp, and took a deep breath, quietly - but audibly - saying "Whoa!"

Thorn & I both heard it and got the biggest kick out of it. to this day, he had no idea that his "thoughts" were heard by us.

They are now happily married for 3 years, with their first child due in October.