Things to do with a butt plug?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by KateM, Aug 29, 2012.

1. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]what arousing things can you do with a butt plug besides twist it about in the anus and pull it in and out a bit?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]the first time you used a butt plug, the very smallest butt plug, did your anus feel sore after you used it? suppose you keep it in for only fifteen minutes or so the first time, is it normal for the anus to feel sore after that?[/FONT]
  2. Boon

Boon New Member

I'm no expert on the issue but it seems to me that doing anything to cause those muscles to weaken or stay in a relaxed state for any longer than you absolutely need to might come back to haunt you 20 years from now.

Is it even possible that too much anal play might cause you to shit your pants on a regular basis later in life?

I'm sure there must have been studies...or is it just me being a tad bit paranoid?

My GF just got a new toy that sorta looks like a three fingered alien hand or something. If you're looking for something a lil more useful you might look into it. I'd post the name of the device and the company but I'm not here to advertise sex toy party companys.

I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I just figured I'd comment.

3. KateM

KateM New Member

what does the three fingered alien hand do and what is it called?
  4. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I think you put the butt plug in your butt.....hence the name.
  5. Boon

Boon New Member

Here's a link to the page where my GF ordered hers. It should arrive in the next couple days. She's a big fan of the Rabbits and this offers the same clitoral stimulation with an anal insert. I suppose I could get her to help me write a review later. She says it looks likw fun, I think it's scary but if she likes it then I'll gladly help her try it out.

P A R T Y   G A L S ® | Romance Parties for Women & Couples

It's called the "she three" from Partygals.biz
  6. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

What about stuffing it in your mouth?
  7. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Thats very true....but then it would be called a gag.
  8. DoctorMcNasty

DoctorMcNasty New Member

I'd gag you with a but plug...
  9. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

Exactly. It's called a butt plug. It doesn't matter what else you do with it, it's still a butt plug. If I shoved it in your mouth, I'd be gagging you with...a butt plug. ;P
  10. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Hmmm....yes I suppose.
  11. DoctorMcNasty

DoctorMcNasty New Member

It's always good to have the illuminating phrase in a conversation. I love me.

I guess if I'm going to gloat, I can't have spelling errors on four letter words like "butt".

But to the original question. I believe we have collectively found the best action to perform with a butt plug is definitely to gag yourself with it. So proceed.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  12. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

Never tried it, but I guess one could come in handy as a doorstop, or a wedge under wonky furniture.
  13. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    Yup, or a nice table centerpiece ,maybe with some candleholders and a nice floral arrangement ....? Might wanna go with one of the non- flesh colored ones tho because that might put people off......... Lol , now that I think about it , woulda been appropriate centerpieces at my wedding..kinda symbolic...since my ex has been fucking me in the ass ever since.
  14. discolemonaide

discolemonaide Member

Photos:
    That is too damn funny! I'm sorry but I can just picture walking into wedding ceremony && finding centerpieces full of whips, butt plugs & vibrators. Thank you gifts from the bride & groom include a variety of condoms, lube && a voucher to the local clinic for STI testing