[Ask a Guy] Things that make a woman irresistible

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by college_girl, Nov 3, 2009.

1. college_girl

college_girl New Member

Ok guys, what are some physical, emotional, and mental attributes that make a woman irresistible? What are certain items of clothing that you think accentuate the features in a woman that you find most attractive?

Pusseyboy likes this.
  2. RenCom

RenCom Member

In terms of physical traits, I like it when a woman has shapes: the hourglass figure. It really turns me one if the breasts are of a good size (doesn’t need to be size F, C & up is excellent) and a nice firm ass and a small waist. Grabing a girl by her small waist is really a turn on.

In terms of emotional and mental attributes... that’s a tough one, I’ve never taken the time to analyse what I exactly like in women. If they’re kinky that’s a plus, but I think having a good sense of humour and someone that likes to goof around is the girl for me. Someone that is young at heart to a certain extent. I’m pretty sure there are other attributes, but they don’t come to mind.

As for the clothing, well any tight fitting clothes are great, especially if they accentuate the breasts and butt. A short skirt shows those fine long legs, tight pants (not necessarily exercise pants, but work pants too) that show that nice butt. Garter belt and stockings are a major turn on for me, as well as a corset, that pushes those breasts up...mmmm!

3. Northside

Gold Member

I have never found any woman "irresistable." I have met extremely attracive women, who seemed far less attractive after talking to them for a few minutes. I have also met less attractive women whose inner beauty made them much more attractive in my eyes, after getting to know them. You can't do a lot about what you look like, but you can do a lot about who you are. Never met an Irresistable woman, maybe someday.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Excellent reply, Northside. :bow

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I met a woman who was beautiful on the outside... and on the inside.

So I married her.

I've been with her for 5 years and she still is irresistible to me when she walks around naked before getting dressed for work...

I never get tired of seeing that...

RaynieJ and Gingerbear like this.
  6. igor

Gold Member

Northside hit it on the head (so to speak). There are too many combinations of what I'd call beautiful and/or sexy to describe. But attitude, self assurance, sense of humor, and many other non-physical attributes are also important.

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I think as we get older our perception of what we want in a woman changes dramatically.

When I was younger I always cared about how hot a girl was... before I met my wife, I was turning down a lot of women because of looks. In fact, the last two women I dated before her were part time models. I didn't know this of course when I met them, but it speaks volumes about what kind of women I was drawn to.

The first girl I stuck with for years when I shouldn't have... I let her looks overshadow all of the red flags and she had major issues. She had these insane episodes and would apologize and ask me to forgive her... and she was so hot that I kept telling myself it had to work out. Finally some of my friends and family told me I had to cut ties with her...

Then I met the other girl and she was nice, but I got tired of talking about shopping and music with her... so I broke things off, eventhough I was wildly attracted to her. I was young like I said and started to realize how important a woman's intelligence and personality really was to me. I think that was the turning point of when I really started to mature as a person.

Then I got lucky and got the best of both worlds with my wife. Her quick wit and intelligence turn me on as much as her beauty.

8. igor

Gold Member

That too varies with the physical attributes of the woman. Just as hair style must match the shape and looks of her face, the clothes have to match the body type. Sometimes I find stylish business attire to be very sexy. Sometimes something revealing and shape-hugging is in order. (I personally get turned on by a woman wearing a halter top - especially if she is the type that looks good in a pony-tail hair-do). Slacks and heels can be just as sexy as a miniskirt on the right frame.

9. r6guy00

r6guy00 New Member

physical- dressing sexy around the house. not always lingerie,though that is hot... but a skimpy shirt and boy shorts etc... grabbing me at random times, theres a lot of little things.
    emotional- digging in with her fingernails during sex

mental- whispering stuff in my ear.

10. stevenP

stevenP New Member

I really am into girls with a lot of energy, who are optimistic and non-judgmental. Girls that have a sense of humor and make me just feel more energetic just by being around them.

also...as far as physical elements go, pretty eyes/ lips/ hands are a must.

11. sexhermit

sexhermit New Member

I would have to go to tight dresses especially the chinese dress. It shows her curves and drives me crazy.

12. gphine

Perfume, genuine smile and wearing a short skirt and those white stockings (nylons?) with the line that runs up the back!!!!

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

Those would be called seamed stockings. :)

14. ghhorn

ghhorn New Member

This sounds kinda crazy, but something that is a major turnon that I find irresistable is a confident, sexy attitude. If she has the attitude and confidence that she's good in bed its a huge turnon to me. If she shy and timid its going to take some time to get her to loosen up and really get it going in sex.

Invigorated and Gingerbear like this.
  15. HardRocker

Gold Member

Me too, ghhorn, I like the strong intelligent type.

16. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Real love. Humility. Kindness, tenderness, a willingness to listen, and a commitment to really make things work. Adventurous in bed, and of course, a curvy bod! Especially the ones she sits on!

Gingerbear likes this.
  17. justthegirl

justthegirl New Member

i wasn't aware that this was an emotional trait?? the closest thing to emotional this could be is her really enjoying it i guess, but that's it.

#17 justthegirl, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  18. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I always love a woman with the inability to say no. :)

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Any girl who is not ugly in a sundress totally slays me.

20. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Chest to cup size ratio is most important. A 38B is a no go for me, but a 34D = :) The looks of her face is also important. And I prefer short girls, 5'2" or less, and blond or red hair. But a tall dark haired girl can be hot too.