Things more men need to realize about women

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Anotherday, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

No, I'm no expert, no sexual or relationship guru but there are a few simple things that some men need to "get over" when it comes to women and how they view them.

I visit some sports related message boards quite frequently and of course there are always posts of eye candy, talking about sexual adventures, or talk about how miserable marriage is. Guy talk, you know. Same kind of talk from so many of my personal "vanilla" friends as well.

One of the common themes I've noticed is how on one hand so many men that either objectify women as sexual objects or complain about lack of sex in marriage at the same time have a hard time handling the idea of a woman actually being sexual.

They talk about how they've ran trains on girls or did this dirty act or that, then in the same breath look call them sluts or whores and look down on them.

In my opinion if you are going to objectify a woman as a sexual object or take part in sexual acts with her, then be a man and own it. Is she a slut or a whore? Maybe, just maybe that's just what she is, but maybe just maybe you need to accept that fact and own it, deal with it and don't be afraid of it.

And then there are the married men who complain about a lack of sex but have never had the balls to sit down and actually talk to their wives in a non judgmental conversation and find out that their wives just might want to be their personal slut or whore. Never taken the time to help out around the house, turn off the t.v., pay some attention to her, etc.

I'm rambling a bit here so I hope you get the jest of what I'm trying to say. Women are sexual beings just as men are, but don't look down on her just because she has fantasies or a healthy sexual appetite. Maybe she is a slut a dirty little whore, but if you are going to share that part of her life be a man and own it, don't look down on it.

I've been there, thought along these same lines before, guilty as charged. I've been that married man sitting around wondering why my wife didn't want to fuck my sorry ass when all I needed to do was to treat her as an equal and actually talk to her as a friend and find out that yes, she wants to be someone's slut. MY SLUT. To trust her, to hold up my end of the relationship, to love her and not be afraid that just because she wants me to use her like a good little whore that she's going to fuck everyone else. I'm just sad that from being in typical society mind frame I didn't learn this earlier in life, but glad I have now.

Respect your women men, give it an effort, she is what she is. A princess, a queen, a bitch, a whore, a mother, a wife, a slut, a friend. Whatever she is to you own it and accept, but don't look down on it just because society tells you to.

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Thank you Anotherday! I love being my husbands little slut, and he embraces it wholeheartedly!

3. tiffers

tiffers Member

Nothing wrong with being a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets, cuz that's what I am!

4. Anotherday

Gold Member

Yep, exactly how I would describe the wife and how she describes herself. It's a wonderful thing to share. Open, honest, dirty, kinky, etc. I'm hers and she's mine to be used and abused, loved and trusted.

5. tiffers

tiffers Member

Word!! Lol