Thick cum???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pex, Jan 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pex

Pex New Member

Just a quickie, i have always wondered why my cum is thick and not watery, when i shoot most of the time it does not squirt too far due to the thickness, what can i do to make it thinner????.
  2. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Hell, I'd like thicker cum. It just depends on the guy, and the time of the day, and how many times you've cum before that etc.

I don't know of any ways to actually thin (or thicken) cum though...

3. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

yeah sometimes its thick sometiems its not
  4. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I found this on a medical site for me..I hope this helps!
    Vampie

The consistency of semen (either white & thick, or transparent & runny) is not an indicator of fertility! It is more usually an indication of the length of time since the last ejaculation.
    It is commonly believed that a low sperm count means a man is automatically infertile. This is not true! A low sperm concentration *may* be an indicator of infertility, but may also be due to a temporary or more long lasting medical condition or physical factor that *does not* cause infertility even if your sperm concentration is low. Sperm production is influenced by physical, emotional and psychological factors, such as the concentration of hormones in the blood, stress, high fever, exercise, traveling, surgery, medication, and changes in diet. Besides the most common cause of infertility - low sperm concentration (oligospermia - few sperm produced, azoospermia - no sperm produced), there are other causes of infertility.Infertility could be due to high semen viscosity, a low semen volume, a high percentage of immotile sperm, presence of leukocytes in semen, antisperm antibodies, etc.

I do find in male health issues there is considerable ignorance, as in my humble opinion, there is much more publicity on female health issues. Listen to your father/grandfather/uncle (i.e. elder male relative) when they are continually whining on about their health problems - those problems may become your problems eventually. Take steps *now* to prevent such diseases. I'd advise men to read widely on health issues and not wait till a problem occurs to correct it. Prevention is a much better medicine! ;-)
  5. msc

msc New Member

drink more fluids before u masturbate or have sex. think cum is from dehydration
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.