Thick! But average length... is it ok?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by radarcarve, Mar 31, 2012.

1. radarcarve

radarcarve New Member

I never realized what sort of penis I had, till I was divorcfed at age 55. I am now 62, and I know that it is 7", but extremely thick... like the average womans wrist. My wife for all those years hated sex... really. It was always painful for her, every 6 months. But, my second wife was thrilled with the feeling, after she got used to it (2 weeks). But, I have a problem... I have been with 3 women in the last 2 years, and it is a chore getting past the first encounter... invariably, I cannot get it in on the first time. Once I do, it is extasy for them, it seems... except that I have chosen badly, and I am not turned on by them at all. I have not been actively looking for more than a year now. I guess my question is, how can I find a woman that can take me that is not a frumpy old crone?

2. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Well it sounds like you areally arnt intrested in women your own age. I suggest whores.

But really, you are getting old. But I am SURE there are younger girls, like 30-35, that think its a total turn on to fuck an older guy. You just got to keep looking.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

You're not as thick as me (I'm about 1.5cm thicker than my own wrist and about 2cm thicker than my wife's wrist). I too am about 7" long which is actually much longer than most men. I have had sex with about 150 to 200 women in my life, and about a dozen or more in the past year alone. Very few had a problem with my thickness (only four but one decided to give it a try and enjoyed our encounter), but I was always able to penetrate and have intercourse.

It's all about the preparation! It's about me as a man who turns them on well before we get to sex, me as a confident lover, me with what I do to make them hot well before penetration. It's me as the total package: a man who knows women and who knows sex and who's a hopeless romantic!

Initial penetration relies on lube no matter how much a woman is turned on, and without lube it's hard for a woman and hard for me. Try that as well. Like you, for a first time lover it is usually ectasy, which shows that women who say size doesn't matter are either lying or haven't yet experienced the right size.

4. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Im 42 with a woman 63, she is still fit, keeps me going, so to the guy whom is 62, good on yer mate,