There's a first time for everything.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

For the first time in the 13 years that I've known him, my husband got me off without expecting anything in return. Wonders never cease. :eek

Actually, I woke up with a headache and felt pretty miserable this morning. My hubby decided to work on the house and I took a shower. When I got out I was in pretty bad shape but didn't want to waste a whole day in bed sleeping off a migraine. I asked my husband to go down on me, hoping that an orgasm would cure the headache.

He obliged and I got off. Then, much to my surprise, he just got off the bed and went back to working on the house. I wasn't really in the mood for sex, (the orgasm didn't help my headache.) but I didn't tell him as much, thus my amazement that he didn't hop on and ride.

Like I said, it was the first time he's done that in all the years I've known him although I've done it for him countless times. I feel almost guilty about it in a way. Odd, huh?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Guess he's got a lot more to catch up on eh'

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Glad to hear it! But sorry about the headache.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I wish that orgasms cured my menstrual cramps and headaches like I've heard people say they do. I'm starting to think that is a myth created by men that want to fuck even when their partners don't feel well. ;)

5. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

damn i wish i had girls that would just call me and ask me to do that :( lol

6. igor

Gold Member

Aww Damn! She found us out, guys :)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

An interesting sidebar to this story..

Last night I decided beforehand that I was going to do something special for my husband. He'd done a lot of work in the pasture all day and I wanted to reward him for his hard work. (the horses aren't his, so anything he does for them is a real bonus to me.)

I told him straight forward that the night was all about him so he didn't feel like he had to do anything but sit back and enjoy. I ended up blowing him down to the nut sack until he was on the verge of blasting off and then I stopped. I pushed him down, (he'd been sitting in the edge of the bed) and told him to shimmy over. I then leapt upon him and rode him until he was almost there, then I dismounted so he could finish me on top.

As he was coming down from his climax he said, "That was wonderful, for me. I guess we're even now."

I about kicked him out of the bed. EVEN, my ass! :mad

8. vizzle

vizzle New Member

That was nice of him!

9. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

nah.. he owes you the full royal treatment :D

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

For future reference CL. Find the spot in your hand where the bones of your index finger and thumb meet. Dig around with your finger until you feel it pinch (should feel sort of like a mind electric shock.) It's under the bone from your index finger. Rub that for 30 seconds, then do the same on the other hand. It'll get rid of your migraine completely :)