Their First Encounter

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Their First Encounter

She looked at her watch one last time, downed her drink, threw a twenty on the bar, and headed for the door. She felt foolish, angry, hurt, and confused all at the same time. After months of chatting online, tonight was finally to be the night she met him, and he had stood her up. She played their latest phone conversation over and over in her head. His last words to her were, "Darlin' I can't wait to see you and feel you against me. You have entranced me; I must hold you to prove to myself you are not just a fantasy, that you are flesh and blood. Meet me at Jake's, 9 o'clock, Friday. Promise you will be there." She had promised, swallowing back the excitement in her voice, trying to sound casual while her heart pounded in her chest.

For months, she had planned to be at the horse show in Georgia. It was an event that she looked forward to each year. But this year, she was more excited than she had ever been. The flights from New York to Georgia seemed to take forever and had she waited impatiently as the pilot finally landed the plane in Atlanta. She had rushed, mind and heart racing neck and neck, to get her rental car, check into her hotel, and get dressed to meet him. She sped down the street and fairly ran into the bar where they were to meet. Now, this. After waiting for him for nearly two hours, she was walking to her car, fumbling with the keys, barely able to hold back the tears of humiliation, disappointment, and dejection.

Just as she started to open the door, she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Where are you rushing off to, darlin'?" Her breath caught in her throat as she turned to face him, not prepared for the effect the sight of him would have on her. She laid her eyes upon him for the first time, and was taken aback by his disarming smile, his solid frame, and his devilish eyes. He reached to embrace her. "I'm sorry I am late, honey, I got tied up at the barn taking care of a horse that was colicing." Hearing this, all of the doubt, fear, and anger rushed out of her like the air from a balloon after an encounter with a needle.

"I, I....I didn't think you were coming." she choked out as she fell into his arms. His strong arms encircled her as he buried his nose in her hair, taking in her scent, committing it to memory. She was trying hard not to cry but her emotions overwhelmed her, and the tears fell upon his broad shoulders. "I can't believe it's you. I can't believe I almost left and missed you. I am sorry for doubting you." she said in her soft, feminine voice.

He pulled away from her, then bent to lay his lips upon hers, feeling their soft fullness. He pushed his tongue gently against her lips and she parted them, allowing it access to hers. The feel of this first contact was almost too much for her and she closed her eyes just letting herself float on the cloud of happiness his arrival had caused her. Things were going to be okay, they were together at last.

"Hey, sweetie, do you want to go back inside or...?" he started to say.

"I want to go back to my room." she said, interrupting him. "I've seen enough of that bar, and besides it's so loud in there, we would not be able to hear each other above the din." She said these words, but even as they came out, she knew the real reason she wanted him back in her room.

She looked at him, locking her ice blue eyes with his deep brown ones. " I can't wait for you to take me, I want you so much it hurts. Please, let's just go now, in your truck. I will leave my car here and we can get it tomorrow."

His face opened in a broad smile and he took her hand, bringing it to his lips, kissing it whisper soft as he led her to where his truck was parked. As she walked, she felt a bit tipsy, although she had only had two glasses of wine at the bar. It was not alcohol that was intoxicating her; it was his presence, and her desire for him, that made her unsteady on her feet.

They drove to her hotel and he helped her out of the truck, putting his arm around her waist and drawing her into him. She expected him to kiss her again, but he just pressed his body into hers, letting her feel the bulge in his jeans, then released her. Shivers of anticipation coursed through her body as she walked to her door and opened it with the key card.

They walked into the room and she turned on the light. Immediately, he was upon her like a crazed animal, unbuttoning her blouse and peeling her jeans off of her. The strength of his desire was too great for him to be subtle and she willingly let him strip her naked and push her roughly upon the bed. She lay there, looking up at him as he rapidly removed his own clothing and stood at the side of the bed near her, his proud cock standing at full attention.

"Come, scoot over here, roll over on you back and hang your head over the edge of the bed." he told her. She was unsure of what he was planning, but she obeyed him, just the same. She lay at the edge of the bed on her back as he approached her. As he guided his cock towards her face he said, "Suck it." Hearing him say this, sensing that it was a command, not a request, she opened wide as he guided himself into her maw.

For a moment, she was terrified, remembering a time when things were forced upon her, but then she relaxed, knowing he would never hurt her. He slowly and gently slid himself into her and because of the angle of her neck; she was able to take all of his thick, hard cock into her mouth. He reached forward and took her nipples into each of his hands and started to gently squeeze them. As soon as his hands were upon them, her nipples perked up to form hard peaks which he rolled between his thumbs and forefingers making her feel it all the way down to her glistening mound.

As he slowly stroked himself into her, she sucked hard on his member and reached up and back, settling her hands upon his hips. He stopped stroking and said, "Baby, you guide me, let me how much you want this." She pulled his hips towards her face, driving his cock deep into her throat, relaxing, taking all of him without resistance. She pushed his hips back until just the tip of his mushroomed head was in her mouth, then pulled his hips back until she was once again enveloping his entire manhood in her wet, warm, mouth.

While she slowly made him fuck her mouth he twisted her nipples and told her how good it felt to have her take him all the way down. Feeling the pain of her sensitive nipples drove her wild and she clenched and unclenched her thighs to put pressure on her rapidly hardening clitoris. Seeing this, he started to withdraw his cock from her mouth saying, "I need to take care of you, I see. I want to eat your slick pussy, darlin’."

She said to him, in a voice thick with need, "No, baby, this is for you. I want you to explode in my mouth. I want to feel the ropes of cum jetting down my throat as I drain you of your seed. Please honey, I want to do this, let me." With that, she pulled his hips hard into her face, once again downing all of him into her mouth, drawing on him with her lips so hard it almost hurt him.

He moaned and closed his eyes as he was drawn into her hungry mouth again and again, the wet sounds of her mouth on his rod filling the room along with that of his own panting. The harder she pulled him in, the more pressure he applied to her nipples, torturing them, bringing her to new peaks of arousal. She was getting into the pain he was inflicting upon her and she increased the tempo until his cock was slamming in and out of her mouth, making her gag every now and then. She swallowed hard and just kept working his magnificent shaft drawing the cum up and out of his balls. Feeling his cock jump and twitch in her mouth, then, finally thicken even more, she knew he was getting close to filling her mouth with his seed.

"Oh god, oh baby, oh, honey! Honey, please don't stop, I am going to cum, I am loosing control!" he gasped in between pants as he gathered himself to launch his hot cum into her. Hearing this only made her suck harder and increase the tempo of his strokes as her now slick pussy oozed its juice down her thighs and onto the bed.

He stopped moving for a second, letting his hands release their hold on her aching nipples, his whole body tensing, then, with a series of mighty strokes, he emptied himself into her mouth. She could feel his warm offering jettisoning down her throat, and she swallowed all of it, savoring the taste of him.

He withdrew his still twitching cock from her mouth, and then lay on the bed beside her. He pulled her tightly into him and kissed her hard and deep, his breath still coming in ragged gasps, his heart still beating hard and fast. She smiled at him and sighed, then nestled her face into his chest, loving the smell of his musk and treasuring the moment they were sharing.

#1 Barbwire, Jun 1, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Holy shit! That was good! :)

3. goofball123

goofball123 New Member

Dammnnnn. They seem to get better and better with each post. You could be a pro if you wanted to, i love all the little details, really adds to the mood :D

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I had considered maybe trying to pursue a career in smut, but a friend pointed out to me there really isn't much money in it these days with all of the free erotica sites online.

Thanks for your positive input, though. You too, LaVita.

5. CollegeGuy09

CollegeGuy09 New Member

You've done it again! I love your stories.

6. RainbowMuncher

7. tropitan

tropitan New Member

Another Bestseller, by the Lover!! I especially liked that one...

8. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I'd buy it. :D

9. JB1

JB1 New Member

Yet another hot story... bravo!

10. luv269

luv269 New Member

There may not be much $$ for your stories, but how about the satisfaction of tuning me on greatly. I can see a story or two of yours working the way into some fantasy play for me and my SO.

Thanks again.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, getting payed with wet pussies and hard dicks works for me. :dgrin

12. babyblue

babyblue New Member

Damn girl makes me wish i was in Georgia

13. afrosam

afrosam New Member

you should publish a weekly thing. itdbe neat

14. niceolderguy2k6

niceolderguy2k6 New Member

Dayumn!!! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck so good, CBL. Thanks. Love to read your stories. :) You are one hot lady!

15. cheesey454

cheesey454 New Member

i say! I'm a little hot under the collar now, that's damn good as per usual

16. sykeii

sykeii New Member

Great work!
    Loved it!

17. james88

james88 New Member

Nice little story....
    Got me horny :D

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you lady, and gentlemen. My head is starting to swell from all of your compliments.

19. liam89

liam89 New Member

its well deserve head swelling you wirte amazing stories that get me very hard in the first few lines

20. ANS

ANS New Member

Nice story!