The younger gf

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have been seeing this newest girl, many years younger. she's into older men, and I find her fun to be around. Things became comfortable, I think, since she insisted I meet her mom - her dad died of a heart attack a few years ago. She once reassured me once that she was not looking for a daddy figure.

Before meeting, I became aware her mom had reservations, that I will start declining much sooner than she would like, but I also know some of the things she told her mom by hearing her when she was talking louder than she was aware of. On all counts she picked her mom's arguments apart:
    I don't smoke or do drugs
    Pretty moderate drinker
    In very good shape
    young at heart
    Still very virile, sexual. And she added she LOVES my cock and the way I do things for her.

A bit nervous, we went to meet her mom. I could tell she was not all into it, with a reserved reception, but after a few visits I could tell she started accepting me more, seeing the way I treat her daughter, how she looks happy and satisfied around me, being herself and accepted.
    That's when I started realizing she was also testing me ..... being down in front of me to pick up things showing me cleavage when usually she would be buttoned up, patting my leg when sitting close.

After that, I told my GF I was not too sure about visiting too often anymore, awkwardly telling her it feels like her mom might be up to something I didn't like.
    She sat across me, her eyes digging into mine, seeing I was all honest with her.
    "I will talk to my mom about it, don't worry"

jeremyg, Witoutit and Mikey22 like this.
  2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Oh yeah! What's the Mom really up to???;) Keep it coming :D

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I will have a better chance to write tomorrow :)
    I just got the idea where to take the story.

jeremyg and Mikey22 like this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Looking forward to it. Anytime you got a girlfriend, with a hot sexy mom coming on to you. It's got to be a good thing. :D

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

A few options:
    Mom and daughter at the same time,
    Insecure GF dumps me or I dump her, fed up with BS, whatever happens after.
    More to follow.

Mikey22 likes this.
  6. Mikey22

Gold Member

I like it anyway it works out. Possibly Girlfriend dumps you. But Mom keeps you around to fuck her. Your Fucking her like crazy with the ex in the same house, listening to it. Mom tells her how good you really are. Making her daughter feel like crap:)

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

One day my GF had to go work her night shift, so I stayed home.
    We exchanged occasional text messages, her saying she will come to my place when she's done.
    "Oh, and BTW, DON"T do anything to yourself! No undies either, kisses" very promising, and it gave me some erections here and there during the later hours. But I didn't do anything except a few strokes and playing with my balls.

A little tired, I went to bed, not expecting any visit for another 6 hours. My alarm was set for when I expected her return.
    I must have dozed off because I woke up to the sounds of keys in the door lock, not knowing what time it was.
    Underwear were tossed in some random direction and I went undercover, cock rising to the occasion in anticipation.
    Lights were off, revealing a dark silhouette coming the room. That figure I don't get tired of looking at.
    Stripping at the foot of the bed, I just kept quiet, waiting for her to get in bed, for me to get to ravage her a little also.
    When she finally crawled on the bed, the sheet was peeled off me, her hand crawling up my leg slowly as if hesitating,
    and finally going for it, taking her full hand around my cock, just holding it for a while. Usually she is quick to place her lips around it,
    but this time just taking the time to feel it, then before going for it, all there was, was a whisper: "Nice cock"
    Then a slow start, sucking slow like she never had before.
    Wow, I must admit I didn't know she could take me to this level. Then for what came next, bringing me to the point I almost lost it, then she stopped just in time, before straddling me.

This little kitten was ready as she took me in easily, slippery inside, using my cock in a way all new, not allowing me to touch her.
    When I started moaning the sliding stopped, and I could hear she was not too far either, and after the short pause the grinding continued.
    When she was reaching orgasm she pinned my hands on the bed, moaning through clenched jaw, bring me to orgasm.
    I exploded inside her just before she started, then she started "bucking", keeping it quiet to avoid disturbing the neighbours.
    then after catching her breath she got off me, running to the bathroom.
    I looked at the clock, seeing she came in during her break, as she took off without a word, in a hurry.

Next time I woke up, there was my gorgeous angel sitting on the bed beside me smiling.
    when I commented the little adventure was hot, sensual and needed, her face became puzzled, saying she never came home at all.
    When I looked at her with a confused look, we both had a "oh fuck" on our faces.

"Honey, you left your other keys at my mom's .....

Mikey22 likes this.
  8. Mikey22

Gold Member

OMG:eek: What a twist! Wasn't expecting that one;)

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Yep, she was a good fuck, and a bad girl

Mikey22 likes this.