The Young and Reckless on a Train

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by giannoutso83, Jul 4, 2011.

1. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

Craziest thing ive done...yet the most memorable. Cheers to being young and reckless!

It was another typical workday about 4 years ago I was 24 at the time just out of school and working as bottom rung architect, my gf, 22, was only a couple of months as a paralegal in a downtown firm. I was in my typical jeans and untucked button down having to go out and survey a few job sites. My gf I remember had on a white blouse and could get teased by her lime green bra underneath at the right angle and nice black skirt which maybe was a tad short for your corporate setting. Anyway we were both off to work taking the same train down to our offices. I have to admit that my girl looked incredibly sexy that day with her hour glass figure, long curly brown hair, full lips and sexy blue eyes. I even saw a few lingering looks at her as we stood on the platform. Not really a shocker though.

Train barrels into the station and we both groan as it is packed like sardines. We both squeeze in right as the door close behind us as we are both cutting it close and cant wait for the next train. As we stand there close together back to front I reach around and swipe across her ass. Its a full train, at first she thinks its just someone shifting. A couple seconds later, same move for another swipe, lifting her skirt up a little. Flustered she is looking around to see who is trying to grope her not realizing it is yours truly. She turns sideways to see if can pick the person out, but all she sees is the back of heads. All of a sudden, my hand is on her thigh, she looks down and follows the hand up, to realize it was me this whole time.

She gives me a sly look and moves her legs around a bit, letting me have a good feel.
    Rubbing her leg now, could tell she was getting a bit turned on, so turned back around to make me stop touching her. I dont! Leg grope on the train is one thing, people would brush it off as an accident; but full on ass grab is probably crossing the line.

She reaches around to smack my hand away, only to have me press closer to her, and trap my hand between my crotch and her ass. Moving my hips, just enough to cause some friction as she tilts her head back, but quickly tries to conceal she is a bit turned on by all this. She turns face to face towards me with a stern look on her face with her hand still on my crotch and mine moving towards hers. Grinning at her raising an eyebrow feeling how wet she is, and her cheeks blushing and getting rosy. She gazing in my eyes hinting we shouldn’t be turned on like this, shouldn’t be doing this.

Feeling my fingers over her panties, and the feel of the cotton against her clit must have been torturous as she pushed her hips towards mine. Looking at her, and then glancing at my hand. Maybe I subliminally sent her a message and started rubbing my pants more purposefully. Sliding my fingers under her panties, and feeling my penis get a little harder and bulging. Feeling it ride down my boxer briefs against the in seam of my jeans. Feeling her push up closer against me her stomach touching mine as she reached her small hand down my jeans with my untucked dressed shirt covering her arm as her finger tips grazed me.

Feeling her jerk my cock off inside my pants squeezing and tugging down right below the rim of my helmet. Pulling my fingers away from her tender pussy as she looks disappointed that I did not continue. Giving her a sly grin pull her in closer like I am giving her a hug as I can see a confused look on her face from the corner of my eye. I am not sure if she knows what im going to do, even until after when we have talked about this she claims she had no idea where I was going with all this. But I beg to argue she didn’t know I was gonna stick my cock in her, right here in the middle of a packed train as she did seem she initiated pulling my throbbing cock out of my jeans. Pushing her panties off to the side, her gazing at me as she feels the tip of my dick sliding against her lips.

Partially the train’s particular violent lurch and my uneasiness and I was all the way in. Feeling every part of her, so wet, sliding in and out with no resistance. My cock in the deepest parts of her, sliding against her pussy walls, molding her lips around my girth. Seeing her eyes clench shut and biting her lip to restrain from moaning. Pumping in and out gazing across the train, and see a guy sitting a couple people away watching us. To this day Im convinced he was the only one that noticed some funny business going on. He’s looking right at us and rubbing his leg probably masturbating to me having sex with my gf on a train. And as she notices me looking at him I think that is what does it, it pushes her over the edge and orgasms. Holding her up feeling her body tense, slight shiver and a full gasp quiver from her lips only to push a little faster and a little harder, spurting my semen inside her. Once was done, pulls out, adjust her panties over her pussy and trace up and down her slit with my finger feeling her panties get wet with my receding cum. I push my dick inside, still hanging through the boxer gate and quickly zipper up before kissing her first on the forehead and then on the lips.

A couple seconds later I look at my watch, we get off the train like nothing happened. My arm around her waist feeling her a little flustered, and kissed her one more time before going to our separate offices. Both with a mischievous look on our faces. It was a short day, both called the afternoon sick and left off after lunch where this morning started.

2. Lake57

Lake57 New Member

That is a cool story, that i wish i could have seen...