The Worst PlayStation Ad Ever

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Puss_in_boots, May 18, 2008.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I was initially going to put this thread in the Sex News forum, but then I realized the photo is NSFW. Anyway, I'm not sure what the people who came up with this ad were thinking, but after viewing it (especially if you're a guy) you might never want to play video games again.

Click here to read the article.

2. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Nice abs ;) ..This ruins even last piece of dignity PS3 had :p

Never been a big fan of video game consoles. I believe my PC does it all and even more. The Nintendo Wii is though quite innovative and owned ps3 totally with this ad ^^

3. cook74

Gold Member

:lol Thumb for a cock... I thought it was funny but certainly not appropriate for a games console.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

One wonders what the ad is implying? Having thumbs is better than having a penis because you can't play PS3 with your penis? Or, maybe playing PS3 is better than having sex?

Come to think of it, I think this ad might be marketed toward the 40 year-old virgin types. :lol

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm really uncertain of what this implies, but it is certainly inappropriate in reference to selling a PS3...

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Or female gamers....I haven't touched a video game controller in at least a decade, but all of a sudden I'm experiencing an overwhelming compulsion to purchase a PS3...

:eek: :brow

(I do agree, however, that the ad is in very poor taste. I am so disgusted that I cannot bring myself to look at it for the sixty-fourth time. I have got standards, you know.)

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

I have absolutely no comment on that.A thumb for a cock?wtf??What does that have to do with PS3?

8. ASillyGoose

ASillyGoose New Member

Good god. I'm even a Playstation supporter (I wouldn't say blind fanboy) and I even want to steer people away because of that. What the hell.