The weirdest/oddest/best place that you have mastaurbated

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by newtoital, Aug 3, 2012.

1. newtoital

newtoital New Member

Not sure if this question has been posted before but as the title says,where is the weirdest/oddest/best place that you have mastaurbated?
    I love doing it with the aid of a cock ring on driving along quiet roads.Years ago also i actually found myself parked up in a layby out of the car jerking off.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I can't say I've really done it any strange place. However, my now husband and I were house sitting at my Grandparent's house while they were out of town and we had sex on their bed.

There is two bedrooms, we took their room for whatever reason. I masturbated while my husband was gone on the same bed. On the couch in the family room and pretty much every place in that house I'd never thought to when I was younger lol.

3. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Du vin.

In a French vinyard. Had spent an hour admiring a really good looking Dutch girl [but was a shy 18 year old] so just went for it! Man that was a long time ago...............:)

4. Sonofjohnholmes

Sonofjohnholmes New Member

I had a brief affair with a policewoman....I shot my load over her face in the back of her Police car...
    Best.Wank.Ever.......Never remotely been equalled but it hasn't stopped me trying!!

5. newtoital

newtoital New Member

When i was jerking off in the layby i think what made me so aroused was the thought of someone catching me in the act with the front of my trousers below my balls and my boxers pulled to one side and penis in hand.
    Oh the great outdoors

6. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

A JC Penny's fitting room after having one hot smoking woman spending over an hour touching me and taking advantage of all the opportunities I had to look down her shirt when I was getting fitted for a suit for my high school sophomore ring dance/ceremony. Young and horny...either take care of the woody in the pants or walk through a mall with a raging hard on...hard decision I had to choose :p