The week Off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Priapus, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Just wondering who else is off work until the new yr?

I'm off and am just planning on relaxing this week.
    Was away with my family for xmas and didnt feel like I relaxed much there.

You all have plans or being productive or are you going to veg aswell?:)

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I am off...course, T (RideNaked-also a member here) takes VERY good care of me and I am a stay at home "wifey" so to speak. I'm not very good at my "job" but do my best :) Actually I don't work due to Fibro...but do wish to relax after the holidays as well. They can be SOOO stressful! I am actually visiting my daughter in another state now so will "relax" when I get back home this weekend :)

Hope you have a wonderful relaxing week! I am being somewhat productive as I am spending some quality time with my grand daughter while my daughter is at work. I can't think of a better way to be productive (being a grandma that is...) than that :)

We also are skyping with T (my grand daughter and I) every morning, so she is getting lots of online time with "Grumpie" and grandma :)

3. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Ah thats nice!

Always good to spend time with the lil ones. That was prob the highlight of being over with my family, especially being with my youngest neice who is only 3months now and hadnt seen her since she was born. Almost make me want to have one of my own...almost!

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Masterbate in the living room.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm a house husband, sorta retired but plenty busy. But I set my own schedule so I'm on Permanent Vacation!

6. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

I'm off. Chilling with my adult kids. ;)

7. Essene

Gold Member

I don't like time off from school or work.

8. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I've been off 2 weeks, back to work Tuesday. I picked up the kids from my parent's house today, they spent the week there so I could get some work done.

If you recall my last mention of the house work that I was hoping to not have the house collapse on me.. So As a result of that work last week, I cleared enough ground so I could dig some more footings. In all I was ready to pour concrete into 9 footings, but I only managed 8. I rented a mixer, and I've been accumulating concrete over the past week. So I mixed 64 bags at 60 pounds each, poured this into 5 gallon buckets and carried it into the crawlspace. In some cases I poured it in right from the openning, in other cases I needed to carry the buckets 20 feet while crawling. 3840 lbs of concrete, 40 lbs at a time.

I have 10 more to go.

9. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Now that sounds like WORK! Good luck. I'm glad I don't live close by and be tempted to volunteer...:D

T