The ways of a sex site!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by David4020, Oct 22, 2015.

1. David4020

Gold Member

I'm on another site a photo personal one. Have my pics there. But the point is , it is a contact site has no forum. I just don't get how some people use such sites , lots of people view my stuff but rare to say anything. Plenty of people come back again and again too. Obviously if they didn't like what they saw they wouldn't come back. Yes I guess they want me to speak first. But a fair amount of these are couples , surely the guy can speak.

Just wondering has anyone else been on a site where this has happened.

2. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    I have my photos on another site too. But that is like landscapes, sports, etc ... An hobby of mine is photography.

I sell them too to places - not lots but it's good and sell on canvas and the like. Just an hobby so nothing too exciting lol I sell photos of MrsDSG as well ;)

Or do you mean of a nude nature of your body?

3. David4020

Gold Member

Yes sex site , photo personal as I described. No forum.

Not a site for snow scene pics e.t.c lol

4. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    Ha ha ah right - wasn't sure if it was a site of multiple interests and topics.

5. David4020

Gold Member

Ultimately a lot of silent secret pervs maybe. Who just look and look again.

But you would think in a couple the guy would speak first , sometimes at least.

6. David4020

Gold Member

Everyone else waits for everyone else to do the donkey work!

No doubt that happens. lol

sensless likes this.
  7. sensless

Gold Member

I think it could be other men checking to get ideas for their own pictures. Or they compare their cocks with yours.

You say they're couples, but you can't really know that. It's a common thing for men to try to pass as a couple on Internet sites, but you'll never see the woman, only the male part of the couple.

I'm quite convinced women don't look at photos of naked men, unless it's a forum site friend. There are a few exceptions, of course. Those contact sites are full of men and the women are probably only phonies posted by the site's owner to give the men the illusion there are actually women around.

It's different if there's a forum. Women like to talk, to give their opinions. And to get attention. Posting on a contact only site, there's only one on one interaction. Women don't do that. Not on cyber. Ask any man who tries to get women on chat. Ask any man who tries to get women to at least look at them while they masturbate.

Even on a site with forum, what is the women/men ratio? Now, imagine that for a pictures-contact site.

I'm not saying there are no women. I'm saying there are only a few ones. And, again, probably 99% of the "couples" are just the men. And from the real couples, mostly the women will be there just passively.

Nothing wrong with you, David. It's just that it takes less than blinking an eye to find a man in the real world. Why would a woman be looking at male pictures on the Internet? Cyber is more of a male thing, because it's so difficult for men to get women in real life, with few exceptions. And it costs money to even get a no. It's a world on crisis.

I'm talking about sex and sex sites. It's different for sites where people go to get a real relationship.

Barent, David4020 and Cheshire20 like this.
  8. Cheshire20

Gold Member

We're on a few sites, most of which are just People liking my wife's photos and can't be bothered to comment.
    So very little feedback. In our case we both love the comments and its me ( Mr Cheshire 20) that does the posting of photos ( Mrs Cheshire 20) just likes to hear the comments

David4020 likes this.
  9. David4020

Gold Member

This particular site most of the couples , have female pics showing too. And usually more likely just female pics , the guy won't always have a pic up. But i'm not sure it's the site owner or anything posting fake pics , because most pics on the site look normal and average. Or below that. In other words just normal looking people like the vast majority of us. Usually fake pics tend to be of very good looking people , not always but from my experience usually the case. I agree with plenty in your post though , fakes yes plenty of that can go on though , in many different forms. You're right about ratio and every thing. And life. Actually thinking about it , the saying it's just words on a screen here on the net. Pretty much goes for pictures too. Where is it actually getting anyone sitting on their bum indoors looking at a screen. The answer bloody no where really. lol But of course many of us will carry on doing it for varying reasons.

Cheshire20 likes this.
  10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

There may be less females than males on this site too but the women on here certainly make up in terms of pics and post contributions!
    SF ladies rock :D

11. David4020

Gold Member

That's true!

12. David4020

Gold Member

Actually there is another contact site i've been on since being single. And as mentioned here all ready fakes can be in the main , it was quite hilarious the number of fakes and fake pics on this other site. Very polished pics looking like they were taken in a photographic studio. And crappy lines that were fed to the guys.

I feel sorry for someone who may be gullible and vulnerable , and fall for all this stuff. I've been lonely and am that now.. but never gullible or vulnerable.

13. Candela

Verified Gold Member

So why leave your pics on there if you don't get any comments?.. I think its kind of creepy!

14. David4020

Gold Member

Comments. You can't comment on there. Only contact via mail on site. Creepy how so ? I get people look quite a few as I said. And quite a few also look quite regular. You can see who's viewing you on that site and how many times they do.

The point I was making is , it seems on that site every one is waiting for the other person to speak first. That even includes the couples.

#14 David4020, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  15. David4020

Gold Member

Wendy I don't care who's looking. Up to them. The fact is anyone who puts a pic on the net on any of these sites. Those pics are in the virtual world for ever. Even if you delete them. Many people could have downloaded them saved them or what ever.

You could say all of that is kinda creepy as in who maybe looking at you e.t.c

If that's the way someone chooses to think.