The waiting

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MILF_Rider, Oct 16, 2012.

1. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Well, tomorrow the wait will be over, since there's not much going on I thought I'd just vent some frustration. I don't know that there's much to discuss, unless anyone wants to discuss vascectomies or something...

3 months ago I got my vascectomy. Tomorrow I get my sperm test to say that it worked, and then my wife and I no longer need to worry about condoms. But my directions are that I need to not ejaculate 3 days before the test to maximize my volume.

My wife's never gone for birth control pills, messes with her hormones too much. And we've been content with polyisopropylene or whatever the non-latex alternative material aside from lambskin is. We used up the last one last weekend, and I just figured I'd use latex or pull out rather than buy more.

We've had our issues and we've been getting back on track with our marriage and sex life, but when we've had days of not having sex there's always been masturbation... These last few days, that's been off the table... And beyond the 3 days, I did have sex Saturday but without the condoms, the plan was to pull out, but she was too tired to finish me after how long I'd lasted.... It's fine, it just means instead of waiting 3 days, I've been going 5 days without ejaculation.

On the plus side, I guess I ought to have plenty of output tomorrow.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Don't be surprised if you cum little gel like bulbs of cum. It's actually pretty normal. :) Good luck!

3. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I don't remember what it was like the last time I came in a manner I could see it outside of solo masturbation. Way back I remember my wife kind of liked me cuming on her tits. I haven't came inside her without a condom since making child #2.

What makes it even better is we've gradually been improving our sex lives, part of our issues was she'd been taking effexor which suppresses libido and she's nearly off that. And I'd been having low testosterone, which I've been getting that taken care of with the topical gel.. So my understanding is that semen transmits testosterone, so once we can do away with testosterone it'll maybe help increase her sex drive.

I'm looking forward to good things.

4. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Good luck. After kid #2 Wifey had her tubes tied...so much more fun.

5. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

K I got a question. I used a coffee mug with water I adjusted to 99 degrees to maintain the temperature of the sample in the collection cup. After I came, the sampe was the thick white cum I'm used to. When I get to the office and take the collection cup out of the coffee mug, the sample was more liquid and clear. Kind of like cooking oil. Normal?

Also got my testosterone results, was 258, now it's 601.. For those unfamiliar, I think the way I've heard it numbers below 400 is low.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well then, you're all set for a test drive. I hope you enjoy your new bareback sexual freedom. Have fun. And be careful with all that testosterone, you don't want to blast her off the bed.:p