The wait...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 1000stars, Oct 29, 2013.

1. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

The waiting is killing. The frustration of constantly wanting him is wearing on me. What his hands can do to. It's all almost too much for me.

He's in my mind constantly. The weight of him hard on me. What he wants. What he wants me to do. It's intimidating.

Will I hurt him? Will he hurt me? What will we learn from each other? What can we learn about each other? Can I do all that he wants?

Questions constantly racing in & out of my mind, fleeting as quickly as they come. I wonder about him constantly. To feel him would be wonderful. I just want to touch him.

The time has finally come. My wait is almost over. I'm going to finally be able to touch him. The thought of having him under hand calms me.

I'm a nervous wreck. My breath is short. My hands are quivering. I can barely text him to tell him I'm here.
    I stand in the lobby waiting, mostly patiently. As I stand there, I think back to our first meeting & wonder how the hell I got here. I grin to myself, knowing exactly how I got here.

It was so hard, so fast, so unexpected. I'm still not even sure how it all came about. The first time I laid eyes on him, I knew something was different. I knew I would have him.

I was wrought from my daydreaming by someone pulling on the scarf I had around my neck. I turned to find him. Ecstatic to see him, I almost throw myself at him & hug him tightly.

I feel at home with his arms around my waist, holding me close to him. It's the only place I could think of being. I feel as though I belong there.

I push my face into the side of his neck, kissing him before grazing him lightly with
    my teeth. I want to do so much more, but I'm going to have to wait until we get to his room. I'm sick of waiting. My patience is wearing down. I can't contain myself much longer.

He breaks our embrace & takes me by the hand as we walk towards the elevator heading to his room. I can't talk, I'm just happy that he's here & I'm finally with him. I breathe a sigh of relief.

I squeeze his hand tightly as the elevator does close. I have to reassure myself that he's finally here & within my grasp. It's like a dream finally come true. I close my eyes for a moment & smile happily to myself.

I see him watching me & smile at him. I put my arms around his neck & kiss him long & deep. It's one thing I regret from our first/last meeting, I didn't get to kiss him. I'm not letting another moment go by without the taste of him.

I pull from the kiss when the elevator does open on his floor. My legs are weak & I feel
    as though I'm not going to make it to his room. I make myself walk. He makes me just want to melt.

The desire for him is killing me. I've been wet for days. I ache so badly that my hips hurt. I'm dying to be with him. He's struck a nerve with me that hasn't been struck in a long time.

It feels like an eternity to his room. It feels as if I'm never going to get him to myself. I would take him in the hallway, if it wouldn't get me arrested. my need for him is overwhelming me. I thank the gods when we finally reach his room.

I stand just inside the room, barely able to contain myself, as he closes the door. I close my eyes & sigh a breath of relief. When I open them, I find him watching me & I smile.

He slowly puts a hand tightly around my neck, and I lay hand around his wrist & clasp it. He holds me this way for a moment watching me. His eyes never leaving mine.
    We study each other intensely, trying to read the other's mind.

He leans into me & kisses me. I love his taste. I want him. My other hand run up his shirt to his chest. I grip his wrist tighter.

He walks me back to bed, never leaving my lips. I can feel how badly I want him, the wetness & aching growing worse. I have no idea how we will play out with each other, but it needs to hurry. I need him now.

He pulls his lips & hand away from me as we each the bed. He pulls the silk scarf away from my neck & throws it on the bed before removing my top & inching my pants down ever so antagonizingly slowly. As he works them past my crotch, he sticks his face into my wetness, smelling me & kissing me.

I shudder in pure desire for him. I can't stand it any longer. I pull his clothing from him frantically, running my hands everywhere. No where on his body is safe from my touch, I've been denied it too long. His chest, his
    stomach, his hips, his ready cock, his balls.

I love the feel of him. I run my hands down his body, then slowly work my way up to his chest. I rest my hands on his pecs for a moment & kiss his chest, working my way to his neck. I kiss his throat lovingly. Breathing him in as I am there.

I stop to push him away from me and on to the bed. I can't wait any longer. I need him in me. My wet pussy & aching clit are screaming for him.

He watches me intently as I crawl my way up around him. I stop to kiss his stomach, his ribs, his chest before moving to his delicious lips. I kiss them beggingly as I move one hand to his neck.

I lightly run my fingers across his throat, teasingly. I can feel his need becoming more desperate, more frantic through his kiss. He's been waiting also, but he's losing his patience & will. The control slowly wearing down.
    I feel his hard cock at the entrance of my screaming wetness. I can't help myself. I use my free hand to work him into me. I gasp on his lips as the head works into me, his shaft pushing it deeper as he raises hips below me.

I stop kissing his lips to kiss my way down to his neck. I stay at his neck a moment, kissing across his throat as I squeeze my knees into his side. My lips on his throat as I push myself down onto him, deep into me.

I breathe heavily onto his throat as he fills me. My hips rising just to thrust back down him. The feel of him in me makes me ecstatic. I've needed him in me.

I put my hands on each side of his head & move to watch him as ride his hard cock. One of hands on the silk scarf. I watch him intently as I breathlessly work towards release.

I'm close to cumming on him. I want to
    watch him as he cums into me. I concentrate to hold back and pull myself upwards with the scarf in hand.

As I sit up, I push myself deep onto him. His long fingers finding my nipples, tweaking & caressing them. His eyes watching me.

I slow down riding him a bit to pull the scarf into his line of sight. I run it from one hand to another. His eyes never missing the movement as the ends trail across his chest.

I use one hand to lay the scarf across his throat, the other to lift his head and cross it at the back of his neck. The ends laying on the bed.

I take an end in each hand, my hips working, his cock filling me & leaving me empty, wanting him more, my clit swollen & hurting, all of me tight, begging for release. I pull the ends of the scarf bound around your neck as I ride you harder. Your eyes fixed on mine.

I continue to pull the ends, the scarf slowly
    cutting into your throat. Your hips rise to drive your cock into me. I can feel your urgency & pull the scarf tighter as I push myself down to meet you thrusts.

I watch you as your eyes close & your breathing is labored. Tighter. I ride you hard close to cumming. Your face intense as you struggle to breathe.

Your hands moving to my wrists as I pull a bit tighter. Your urgent thrusts beneath me almost push me over the edge. Your breath almost gone, unheard over my breathlessness, you push deep into and shudder, cumming hard below me.

I quiver uncontrollably as I cum on you, pulling the scarf tight for a moment totally cutting your breathe off before I let the ends go. My wet pussy tightening hard onto your cock still in me. I pull the scarf loose from your neck.

I take a moment to watch you as I let myself calm. Your breathing returning to normal,
    your eyes finally opening. I want to make sure you're okay. You are mine & I don't want anything to happen to you.

Your eyes locked on mine, I kiss you heavily. I still need you. The quick & rough is over, time for the real fun to begin....

2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Intense.

3. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Lol! Some of us aren't quite right.

4. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Still, I enjoyed this. Well written and erotic.

5. audirs4

Gold Member

Whew!