The vibrator

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I couldn't hold back anymore and got a vibrator. Batteries in, cleaned it, hid it under the pillow.
    During the play I debate with myself if I use it now (we work the next day) or weekend. She discovers it by accident and asks what it is, I tell her and show her, and ask if she wants to try.
    She doesn't say anything but the wetness I discovered with my hand said it all for me. Another first for her.

Action! ..... her eyes pop open wide - "OOOOOOOH!!" no need to ask if she likes it :)
    I tried all kinds of things, similar to what I do with my hands, some new things, I try the different intensities while keeping it there in place. I know I am not done tying different ways to use it in her.

Suffice to say it made her orgasm a few times, I stopped because it was getting late (she drives home) and more so that it was her first time, I didn't want to overdo it.
    When she orgasmed her back arched a bit, she never did before, she was going to crush me the way she held on to me so tight and started guiding my hand holding the vibrator.
    Then I started sucking her breasts ....... OMG OMG OMG that was something, her legs were a mess and the bed was very wet. It turned me on alright to get her going that way, I was dripping all over myself and the bed. You are correct, more fun will happen.

Mb91, whybother and Sweetlysad like this.
  2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Very nice :)

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

thanks, and I can't wait for more vibrator fun than my own fun :)

Mb91 likes this.
  4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Last night / this morning was a repeat beyond our first run with the vibrator.
    While we enjoyed the regular sex, it became useful and in demand when that part of me was done with.
    While I once experienced multi orgasmic happening quickly one after the other, she is not that way
    but she was having more orgasms and quicker than usual, leaving her legs in a mess, and in a wet messy state too.
    Again I had to try different things, stimulate her in places not usually explored.
    OMG! I am thankful she is not a powerful person, I would have been crushed, bruised, crippled.
    It was so intense for her she gripped me tight during, and tighter during orgasms, she was all over the place.

She says I am not nice to torture her this way and leaving her weak with a warning I am getting my due back.
    Please do and bring it on!

Mb91 likes this.