The vagina

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lmndke, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmndke

lmndke New Member

Couple questions on looseness/tightness.

First temporary.

I've had several GFs in the past that seemed to start out normal, then during sex got really soft and wet, from one minute to the other, which greatly decreased my sensitivity. I'm assuming this to be from an internal orgasm. It didn't happen with any predictable regualarity, but I'm assuming this is the case.

My current GF and one in the past, I would consider the female version of premature ejaculators as they could cum from penetration solely in about 15-20 seconds.

Any one who has read my current posts is probably equating this to my other dilema, and are probably right, although penetration isn't my only problem on my side. But again seemingly after orgasm things get very soft and less stimulating.

Are my assumptions right that woman can cum like men in the fact that they can cum, secret a lot of fluids, and then they get soft internally like men?

As far as non-temporary tightness goes, my GF now has gotten some advice from a friend to try these plastic balls to put inside like a vaginal workout to tighten things up. Her friend used it after child birth and said it worked for her.

In my subjective experience, this all seems very random and different with all women. The tightest woman I ever had sex with had 3 children. The loosest had none.

Any good advice in this department welcomed.

2. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

There are exercises that work, and work well. I have been with someone that came rather quickly as well, but I didn't notice any different feeling for me after that. Are you sure that the different feeling you are noticing isn't just them loosening up or getting more wet?

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I for one have never heard of an (internal) orgasm
    But the reason they get looser is because you have done your job in getting them completely warmed up and ready for sex (their is another thread here that deals with just the opposite) She is supposed to be
    loose for sex, And their is no talk anywhere about female premature
    ejaculation, again it seems that you have done your job in getting her
    thoroughly warmed up and ready (HOT) for sex. I personally prefer to give them at least one orgasm orally before ever entering her.
    You didn't say if she has more than 1 orgasm or not, Most women are thoroughly capable of 5 or more orgasms. So when she has an orgasm just stop and let her catch her breath and then continue.
    and as for the plastic balls I assume they are ben wah balls and
    are made to keep a woman hot as they have internal balls inside of them and the least movement will cause a vibration inside her, That is the opposite effect you want.
    The Kegal exerciser looks something like a fat pencil and some have as much as 3 different diameters and have a small ball on the end,
    The idea is to insert it as fars as you can while squatting and squeeze
    your muscles as hard as you can and try to keep it in. and as you get tighter over a period of time put it in only to the second size and keep it in.

4. lmndke

lmndke New Member

I'm discussing cumming from g spot stimulation as apposed to clitoral

not speaking in technical terms, rather someone who cums extraordinarily fast. 15 seconds without foreplay seems like the female version of premature ejactulation, speaking metaphorically, not medically.

current situation has always been multiple, unless she tried to not orgasm as to keep things a bit tighter there for my benefit which seemed to work to a small degree.

waiting doesn't seem to work. she gets extremely wet, cums a lot, and the longer the wait the more she starts to get very soft internally, then starts becoming dry again in which time spit starts being used until I'm usually exhausted, or no longer aroused.

I'm pretty sure those are the balls I'm talking about, they do have something inside them and behave like a rattle.

I'll look into the Kegal exerciser, thanks

The diference both in tissue firmness and wetness is signigficant, yes I'm sure.

Also, do these excercises only effect the outside of the vagina, or also deeper inside up to the cervix?

5. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

It all felt tighter to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.