The upside/downside to lopside...can you handle it??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CreamyJustice, Dec 4, 2012.

1. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Backstory:

Okay so my bestfriend of over 12 years has a 'condition' that she is very self conscious about. Ever since I've known her, her left breast has been significantly bigger than her right. All women are asymmetrical in that sense, but hers is very noticeable (I'm talking a D-cup and a B-cup). However, you wouldn't notice if you walked up to her. She puts so much effort into looking normal. She asked doctors growing up and no one had much info, they told her the hormones in birth control could help even her out--nothing. They told her after she get pregnant those hormones would help her--nothing. Back in college, we had friends that we would spend all night with....literally pulling all nighters for nothing, lol. Just up talking about everything, sex included. Now college is the time you can go wild and find out who you really are and here she is a virgin. I must admit I didn't see what the big deal was, she insisted it created problems in her life. She told me to go ahead and get everyone together and present the situation to them in a hypothetical way. So I did that. I left her in my room, gathered everyone and put it on the table. The guys were so ridiculous about it. Some asked if she were born that way --like, dude i didnt know newborn baby girls were born with tits. Others were like if they really hit it off with the chick, they would save up and help her get fixed up (surgery)....one guy was so appalled he said it was some type of alien shit (pure ignorance)....so after talking with these numbskulls, I get back to the room and I tell her what was said. She just looked at me with victory in her eyes. I now knew how hard it was for her.

Fast forward to now....she is married with kids and have had relationships prior to that milestone. Her approach with guys was always the same, absolute truth....she figured if they knew they could decide if they wanted to move forward whether it was sexually or whatever. Some never got to that point, some walked away, some stayed and it didnt work out and eventually she found "the" guy. But while she's happily married, there are still things she is cautious of doing, like 3somes, swinging anything involving other people. She spent all this time with the one guy and even though she is interested in these extracurriculars.....she doesn't know how to go about it.

So my question to you (I was going to ask guys, but I figured what the hell I need everyone's opinion) is would you be able to handle a relationship with someone in her situation, or even just a sexual relationship. When the shirt/bra comes off, would you stay or go? Is there more to consider or is it that simple for you?

Please no rude comments, just honest answers as she will probably read this.

Thanks

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

There are a lot of women who have breast surgery for pure vanity. When there is a real problem surgery should be considered. If that is not an option then more power to her for persevering. If she is happy enough, who am I to question. I love playing with tits, fondling kissing sucking caressing so I think I would honestly be curious about how they felt. I used to get my wife so hot she would orgasm while I sucked her nipples. I would wonder if your friend would enjoy that treatment.

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If men were shallow enough to leave her because of lopsided tits, she's better off without them. None of us are perfect but we manage to find partners who can see past our imperfections and still find us sexy.

I was cursed with a larger than normal tummy for my frame. Even when I was underweight, my tummy was big but men find me attractive as I am and any man worth screwing would find your friend sexy - lopsided boobs and all.

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

My oldest daughter and cousin have the same issue as what you describe with your friend. They didn't seem to have any issues...my daughter is still dating at 25. IMhO, it wouldn't matter to me or really any guy I know. May ask questions from curiosity but not walk away. Like DF said, any man worth it to have a threesome with will look beyond anything like that!

5. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Yes I could handle that...not like that makes them ugly..and I am not much of a boob man anyway...I will pay them some attention if that is what my woman wants...lol..otherwise pretty munch get right to the carpet munching...:):lol:eyes