The Unexpected Delivery

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

The Unexpected Delivery

The following is a true story....

I am a bit of a risk taker, not by nature, but by raging hormone levels, I suppose. It never occurred to me that I was until an incident that happened a few months ago.

To picture this story in your head you must know the set up of my computer desk. I have it in my dining room up against a wall that is adjacent to the sliding glass doors that lead to our deck and back yard. As I sit in my chair, (not a proper desk chair, but one of our wooden dining room chairs) I can easily reach over and open the sliders. I also have a clear view of the back yard, the pasture, and the horse barn.

We have been in the house for over 5 years, but for some reason, haven't gotten around to putting blinds or curtains on the sliders. It would block the view, so I don't mind the lack of privacy..or let's just say, I didn't mind until.....well, let me get on with my story.

One day, I'm sitting at my computer and one of my favorite lovers logs into Yahoo instant messenger. Within a few minutes, we are chatting away, working up to a session of red hot cyber nookie. As soon as I know what direction the chat is going in, I tell him to hold so I can go fetch my goodies from the secret place.

I get up off the chair, and go into the bedroom, where I strip down naked and then put on my robe. I grab my big ol' rubber dong with the suction cup on the end of it and the lube, then hurry back to the desk to resume chatting with my patiently waiting stud muffin.

As things heat up during the cybering, I wet the suction cup on the dildo and stick it to the seat of my chair, put a bit of lube on it, then slowly lower myself onto it until it is in as far as it will go. It was a good sized toy and its length and girth stretched me in all the right places. God I love that thing, with it's soft rubber and veiny yumminess, but, I digress...

So, anyways, here I am, with my dildo planted and I start to ride it, raising and lowering myself up and down on it as I read the positively filthy things my lover is typing for me. I am enjoying myself, but realize I need some clitoral stimulation. I use my fingers, but then I can't type, so I dismount from the dildo and go to fetch my Hitachi Magic Wand, once again telling my lover I will be back in a jiffy.

I grab the wand and head back to the desk. I plug in the wand, straddle the chair, then gingerly lower myself back down onto the dildo. I turn the wand on low, then place it against my clit, using the sliding tray for the keyboard as leverage to keep it against me so my hands are free to type. (no easy feat, but one mastered with a bit of determination and practice) I rock my hips back and forth as the wand gyrates on my clit and I read the smoking hot scenario that my lover is unfolding for me as he types.

I find myself getting more and more aroused, to the point where I can no longer type back to him, so I tell him to just work on me for a while until I come, and promise to return the favor. He's cool with that and proceeds to rock me in unspeakable ways as I get myself worked up and on the verge of coming. I am pounding up and down on the dildo, my thighs slapping against the chair, my pussy making a delicious wet sound. I hold the vibe steady on my clit as I go for the gold, moving faster and faster, my breath coming in gasps, sweat forming on my brow.

My body is on the verge of release, I am close, so very close, when, out of the corner of my right eye, I see a flash of something brown moving on the path that leads to the deck. It takes a second to register, but then it hits me, it's the UPS man! I AM FUCKED!!! I turn off the wand and throw it behind the desk, but there is not enough time to get off the chair before he is standing right at the slider, smiling at me.

Without getting up, I lean over and open the sliding glass door. He is holding a package and a pad for me to sign. He goes to hand me the pad, but I can't reach, so I slide my chair across the linoleum, making a horrible grating sound, as I grit my teeth and force a smile. Finally, I have shimmied close enough to reach the pad and I grab it from him. He is looking a bit perplexed as I sign and hand it back to him. Mind you, I still have the dong planted in me and there are words of smut all over my computer screen. I am trying to hold my robe closed as I sit there reeking of sex, covered in sweat, and panting.

He hands me the package, I take it from him, tell him to have a nice day, and then slide the door shut with a thud. As I watch him make his way back down the path, I smile a dirty smile, then start to giggle, and then guffaw in earnest as the hilarity of the situation sinks in. I see another message pop up on the screen. It's my lover wondering how he's doing in his attempt to get me off. I write back that he's doing just fine, grab the cord to the wand, working my hand down the body of the wand, wipe the cat hair and dust off, then finish the deed.

Now, you would think that I'd learned something from the near-miss, but I didn't. A few weeks after that incident I had a similar encounter with the cable guy. It's almost a pity that in a few months my office will be finished and I will be moving my desk upstairs. Maybe I'll put it next to the windows that face the neighbor's house and forgo curtains and blinds. :dgrin

2. Bob Mackadoo

Bob Mackadoo New Member

ROTFL!! I wonder if he sniffed and licked his pen on the way to the truck? :lol

3. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

LMFAOOOOOOOO great story CL! made me chuckle, must of been quite exiting eh?

4. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

If I didn't know ya.....I might not believe that was a true story.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Excellent story, excellent writing, CL! My mind's eye had no problem picturing that entire scene. :tup

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I find the ones that are true are the easiest to write, that's for sure. Glad you enjoyed it, everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

7. charged

charged New Member

Ahhhh, now CL switches gears on us and produces a non-fiction story for us........LOVED IT!!!! As usual, great writing.:)

8. pwned

pwned New Member

LOL that was a wierd one

9. xXRachelXx

xXRachelXx New Member

hahaha. funny stuff, i would have died of embaressment, thanks for the warning :p

10. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Why didn't you drop your robe and pull him into you? :)

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I was wondering that too.
    They say they are studs with brown duds.

Hiker

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Because I am not a slut in real life, I just play one on the internet. :lol

13. evman

evman New Member

You could still let him have a little peek:D

14. HornyMum30

HornyMum30 New Member

LMFAO