The two of us...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by RideNaked, Aug 21, 2011.

1. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

As you may have read elsewhere on this forum, my SO and I joined this site together as one means of exploring and expanding our sexual relationship. Obviously, my username is RideNaked, and we refer to me online as "T." Her username is RideNaked2, and we refer to her as "R." If we would have been thinking a little more clearly, we probably would have chosen usernames a little more differentiating, such as "MrRideNaked," etc, but what can I say!

Anyway, I thought I'd just say, that while we are both on this site, and we share some stuff, anything shared in private between other members and R or me, remains private, if that's what you'd like. "Friending" one or the other of us doesn't mean we will share anything specific. And yes, we've discussed this pretty thoroughly.

So, with that, I'm curious about a few things:

1) Are there are any other couples who share time on this site?

2) Do you discuss stuff found here with your SO?

3) Have you thought about being together on a site like this?

4) If you do the cybersex thing, or something like it, do you, or would you, discuss that type of thing?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

1. My husband doesn't have an account on here, but he'll read articles with me occasionally and I'll show him posts asking him to read them.

2. I always discuss things with him from the forum. :)

3. I've told him he's more then welcome to join this site, that I'd like him to. He chooses not to because this is "my domain" as he puts it and doesn't want to take away from one of the places I can speak freely without him around.

4. Yes. Just yes.