The two of us doing my wife round ????

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Aubrey1972, May 17, 2007.

1. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

It was again late one night. Me the wife and the boy were having a late night out on the deck. The last of our friends had just left for the evening. My wife looked at me and winked. Over the last six months I had learned well what that meant. She informed us she was going to the bedroom. Me and the boy set there for a while talking. He would look every few min. into the house back toward the bedroom. I knew he was wanting to go to bed with us really bad. I made him suffer just a few min. longer then I asked the words he had been waiting for, "You wanna go back with us tonight?" "Yeah if ya'll don't mind" was his quick response. We head back to the bedroom to find my wife already in bed. We both remove our shorts and tshirts revealing our already erect cocks. We quickly removed her white lace. We both begin to run our hands all over her beautiful tan body. She becomes quickly wet. The boys finger and mine enter her and she raises up to meet us. We both now have one hand working on her and the other running up and down her body. She is in heaven. She softly moans with pleasure. She pushes us both down on her. My tounge is now going in and out of her as the boys tounge rubs her clit and her shaved smooth pussy. She orgasms at least 3 times over the next 20 min. of me and the boy changing positions with our tounges. He grabs her as he cant take it anymore and begins to kiss her. I begin to bite the back of her neck softly and start to run my hard cock over her ass until I can't take it anymore and have to fuck her ass. I pull him to her to let him know its okay for him to enter her. We both are now in her and she quickly orgasms again. I remain in her and let him fuck her fast and hard. I can feel him as he thrusts in and out of her until he cums after about 10 min.. We are now all three covered is sweat which makes it easy for our hands to run over each other. Then I began to thrust in and out of her ass. This is still a new feeling to me as it is only the second time she has let me fuck her there. I cum in less than 5 min. inside her hot tanned ass. We both then pull out of her exhausted. She kisses her boy then turns over to me and give me the longest most passionate kiss I have ever had. The boy and I put our arms around her as she faces me. We fall asleep together. While not all of our threesomes are as intense and passionate as this one was a couple weeks ago, they are all wonderful experiences. As the first two threesome experiences we had with the boy are threads in this forum I thought that we needed to put this one in as well. Hope everyone enjoys half as much as we did.

2. albull

albull New Member

that sounds like a lovely evening... wish I'd been there ;)

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Sounds really hot

4. lala87

lala87 New Member

^ gotta agree on that one~~

5. hrddck

hrddck New Member

sounds sweeeeet

6. afrosam

afrosam New Member

fun times sharin the wifey

7. lummy

lummy New Member

Sounds incredible

8. Emart

Emart New Member

Man I need to vacation to GA!! :lol

9. downloadking

downloadking Member

Yea, I need some of that action myself ;)

10. BeastlyT22

BeastlyT22 New Member

sounds very hott

11. infinite4twenty

infinite4twenty New Member

am i reading that wrong or was that him and his son, with his wife? :\

12. cptnmorgan

cptnmorgan New Member

or another partner...?

13. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Are you freaking kidding me? Thats just plain sick....What kind of a mind would immediatly think of that......I used the term boy as in boy toy (or for SSCorp toy boy). Not once did I say son..... I would definately say you were unable to figure that out for yourself.

14. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

EMART!! Where the hell have you been??? Home for summer break???

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

OMG! I am laughing my pussy off, here! :lol

16. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

lol i think he meant boy as in mauh boi LOL as in friend lol interesting but i still wonder how a guy can have a threesome with another guy

17. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Kahurin, its no big deal doing a threesome with another guy. The guy we are with we have known for years, so its easier for us since the trust is already there. Could you imagine doing one with another girl? Its all about pleasing the woman in our case.

18. dollface_

dollface_ New Member

wow great story,

19. Emart

Emart New Member

Hey!

Yep, on summer break now. I've been at the golf course and on the beach instead of posting, but I've been lurking.

How's life in GA treating you?

20. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

See thats where the US / UK meanings come into play.

Obviously Boy to the Americans means "Toy Boy" V to the Brits it means "Son".

I must admit when i read it i thought, urm hes on a deck? (a boat?) with his wife and son? (sounds a bit dodgy?) - I realised half way through what was going on but its an easy mistake to make!

I remember geting hot with an american girl once on cam and i said "i wanna rip your knickers off" and she started laughing. I said whats so funny and she explained that "knickers" was somehing your granny wore! here "knickers" is sexy womens underwear.

Its all good fun!

Richie