The Toy Chest: Tell us all about the sex toys you can/can't live without!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bluesy, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Bluesy

Gold Member

Do you have an "old reliable" that never lets you down? How about a new toy you'd like to rave about? Are there any toys in your collection that haven't lived up to expectations? Feel free to post a picture of your entire collection or any one toy in particular (no nudity, please!). Please include as many details about your toy(s) as possible so that others can use that info to help them decide what toys to add to their collection, and what to avoid.

I look forward to reading your contributions! :)

2. LordOfTheBeers

LordOfTheBeers New Member

Silver bullet.

My girlfriend absolutely loves it, and so do i. If I'm having trouble getting her off by going down on her. The bullet comes out and its all over. 5 minutes and shes spasming out of control. who ever invented in should run for president. Just think of how many people he would make happy.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Heartbreaker II (Fun Factory)

I've heard marvelous things about the bullets :brow It seems like it would be a nice little unobtrusive toy for use during intercourse, too.

Ok... I have a few toys to discuss, but I'm going to start with my favorite, Fun Factory's Heartbreaker II vibrator.

Image removed.

This is German engineering at its finest :bow I think I'd have a meltdown if anything happened to this vibe; it's my absolute favorite toy :D

Made of dense medical-grade silicone, it's got a bit of heft to it (for a vibe) and a realistic feel. 6.5" insertable, with a 5.5" circumference tapering to 4.5". It's battery-operated and has a funky-looking dial that turns 360 degrees, starting at barely a hum and gradually ramping up to jet plane engine intensity (well, it sure sounds like it, at any rate). There's a g-spot nub on the end that's never actually hit my g-spot, but my favorite way to use this vibe is like a wand--the nub is just the right size for clitoral stimulation. Because my clit is so sensitive, I've had a terrible time finding a clit vibe that isn't too powerful; this works like a dream for me.

It comes in strawberry red and black, and there are at least a dozen other very similar vibes from FF, so I imagine there's a size/shape for every chick!

#3 Bluesy, Nov 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
  4. Cora

Cora New Member

Well this one here....

[​IMG]

...I have only just ordered (it's the one I was referring to in the oversized toy play thread). It'll arrive Mon/Tues, so I haven't seen it yet, but it's 9 inches long and 4-5cm in diameter. Sounds pretty good :cool

I have other things, but the most notable would be a rechargable massager, which are sold in department stores and aren't marketted as vibrators at all... but lets face it, that's what they are! lol

It was a funny moment when I bought it actually. It was an the electrical goods section of a decent sized dept store, and they had a large selection of massagers. The woman I bought it from must have sold dozens of them in the past, and I could have had the most innocent reason for the purchase, but still she acted a lot like she knew actually what it was for. She looked uncomfortable (could barely look at me), slightly abrupt, and started giving me a lecture on how I will not be able to return this item if I'm not satisfied with it. Pretty funny.

I actually applied for a job at an adult shop a few years ago. I might try again as I'm not working at the moment, although I don't know if any in my area are hiring. I wonder if they ask much about product knowledge in the interview like the do for most retail jobs.

#4 Cora, Nov 10, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Well, I've got to recommend the Eroscillator for the ladies. I got one for my wife 8+ years ago. I've bought many others since then, and she's tried them a few times, but the Eroscillator remains the only toy she wants to use. It's expensive, but you never have to buy batteries for it (it's AC only), and it might just be the only toy you ever want. It's also built to last... obviously. I'll bet it's given my wife 500 orgasms, and that makes it pretty cheap per O.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

A-1 and his sex toys.:eyes

I used to have a "flesh light" but I canned it after about 10 times of trying it. It worked ok but I got tired of it. My hand is so much more satisfying and I have complete altimate control of what it does. :)

Of course even the hand plays second fiddle to my lovely wife when it comes to sexual satisfaction. :p

7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys our toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on my dick and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real dick that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. My wife loves to insert it in her pussy and then I insert my dick and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or my dick during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. Recently we got a Blue Dolphin that DW likes. I love to watch her fuck herself with this and cum. I love to watch these go in and out of her pussy. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our newest toy is a Vibrating Anal Twister Strap On. DW uses it either to massage my prostate or she fucks my ass using it as a strap on. It really gives me some great orgasms. Our favorite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S. Hope this gives you some new ideas.

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

My handcuffs :brow

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

My favorite toy is the Hitachi Magic Wand, but rather than give a full reveiw here AGAIN, I would suggest that you do a search under "wand" and see all of the good things that both myself and Rose have to say about it. :brow

Rose started a thread called "orgasm at 80 mph" where she talked about a toy that we both own. It's a interesting read, I think, and a good shopping tool. :) http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14316&page=2

10. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

I have never tried the swing but I have tried the sling. It is great. It goes around the back of your neck and attaches to each ankle. Just tighten the straps and you don't have to hold your legs up....it does all the work!

Sex sling

#10 ChargerBabe, Nov 11, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2007
  11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Reviews only, please, and only for toys that you or your partner have used. If you'd like to comment on a toy that someone has mentioned, that's fine, but please only do so if you're also posting a review at the time (that way your post is still on-topic).

Thank you :)

12. Cora

Cora New Member

Has anybody tried, and is able to review anything like the "High Joy Rabbit"... a vibrator that plugs into the computer through a USB cable... and your partner take over the controls even if they're miles away? I wouldn't mind hearing what someone thinks of it before springing for that one.

13. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

The reason your finding it hard to get your girl off by going down on her is because she has been desensitized by the toy.
    The harsh and fast vibrations numb the clit to less aggressive forms of stimulation like fingers and tongue.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

My Review of the Eroscillator 2 Top Deluxe

First off, I want to say that the pictures I am using here came from the Eroscillator site. The site is full of valuable information pertaining to the product and attachments, as well as showing a comprehensive chart that compares the Eroscillator to the Hitachi Magic Wand, a rabbit vibe, and the Synergy vibrator. I found the chart to be a helpful shopping guide.

Ok, as I mentioned in a previous thread, my husband bought me the Eroscillator and ALL of it's attachments for Christmas, but neither he, nor I , could wait until then to open it up and try it out.

I must admit, my first experience with the E was a bit disappointing, but in retrospect, I think it had to do with a bit of "performance anxiety" on my part. My husband and myself both had high hopes for this wonder toy, but it seemed like it wasn't getting the job done quickly enough, so after using it for a few minutes, I switched over to my trusty Hitachi to get the job done.

I was determined to give the E another go, afterall, it's hefty price tag of $250 was nothinig to sneeze at and I was loathe to find out hubby had wasted his cash. So, yesterday, I went into the bedroom to run the E through its paces. I used each of the attachments except for the Seven Beads of the Orient that is meant for vaginal and anal insertion. (on left in picture below)

The E has 3 power settings, but I found that on it's lowest setting it was more annoying than stimulating, so most of my play time I had the E on medium or high. I would use a certain attachment for a while on various parts of my nipples, vulva, labia, and clitoris, occassionally inserting it into my vagina. I found that each attachment created a different feeling and all were quite nice except the French Legionnaire's Mustache. (on right)

[​IMG]

That attachment was just too abrasive, except when used on my nipples.

The E comes with a G-point attachment for g-spot stimulation. I tried it for a bit and found it to be pleasureable, but didn't think it was enough to make me orgasm that way.

[​IMG]

The attachments that seemed to work the best for me were the Ultra Soft Finger Tip

[​IMG]

and the cockscomb head (on the right of the picture)

[​IMG]

What I like

The E is very quiet, even on its fastest setting. I found this to be of great benefit as while I was trying it out yesterday, there were two men working in the attic directly over my head. They didn't hear a thing. Had I been using the Hitachi on its fast setting, I think they might have. (I did have to bite my lip quite hard to keep from screaming out when I came, though. ;))

The E has a very long cord, which is a big plus. With the Wand, my movements were quite limited on the bed, with the E, I was all over the place, in many positions.

The E did not heat up, even after an hour of use. The Wand tends to heat up after a while.

The E's different attachments made for a lot of different sensations. The Wand only had a couple of attachments, so not a lot of difference.

The intensity of my orgasms using the E were quite strong because they took a while. The orgasms with the Wand come much quicker for me, (usually) but aren't so intense.

What I don't like

The E is VERY expensive and I'm not sure that it's worth all the dough. I think the basic package would be quite sufficient and regret spending so much for the deluxe package.

The Wand's G-whiz attachment allows both clitoral and g-spot stimulation at the same time. The E has no such attachment, except the Orient Beads, and they are quite small.

After my "nooner" with the E, I gave it a rest until that evening and had another great experience with it.

All in all, I'd say the E is a great toy and I'm sure I will learn to love it even more with each session.

15. charged

charged New Member

Great writeup CL.........I'm sure the other ladies in here will find it helpful and informative.

16. Cpt Strict IX

Cpt Strict IX New Member

My hand...

17. bigmanwithpbgun

bigmanwithpbgun New Member

Has anyone here tried the sybian?

18. neverenough

neverenough New Member

A "fleshlight". It DOES feel rather silly using it. But damn. :)

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

Thanks to everyone who's contributed (so far) for sharing your experiences with us :)

CL, way to show 'em how it's done! Awesome review :bow

Cpt Strict IX, I hope you'll consider adding a picture and purchasing info ;)

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Long Live the Pearl Rabbit!!

OOOOOH! I love all our toys, but my fave is my Pink Pearl Rabbit by Pipedream. The first time I ever experienced it was on our anniversary trip last year. After a bottle of wine, hubby blindfolded me, laid me down, started licking my slit, then I heard the vibe sound. He proceeded to intro me to the rabbit, and OHMYGOSH! This thing is addictive. It is about 7 inches long, 2-3 inches in diameter, and cordless :)! It is shaped like a perfect penis, except it has a small rabbit (like peter, with little ears) attached to the base (clit stimulator), and mid-shaft there is a 1 inch tall cluster of free-floating pearls that rotate around the shaft (G-spot heaven!). There are two functions, vibe (2-speeds) and rotate(forward and reverse). Four buttons control on/off and vibe and rotate, so it is easy to use. The base is fairly heavy, but very useful for control when you get going.

I start slow on clit vibe, then go faster, then when I am about to see starts I insert and start the vibe. The pearls confirm to your contours, and it is EASY to hit the G with this bunny! Unfortunately, it doesn't take long to make you scream louder than you ever have in your life!!!! For those of you who wonder what a G spot orgasm is PLEASE try this hopper. I use it with hubby and alone, and he Loves to watch me get off. I even hit it again after he finishes with me!

Good luck!:dgrin