[Ask a Girl] The throbbing

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by unzipped, May 22, 2016.

1. unzipped

Gold Member

Sometimes when I'm close, but having way too much fun to want to 'finish' a good lovemaking session, I'll stop just before orgasm and press deep into her body and hold still, resulting in several pleasurable quasi-orgasmic pulses.
    It usually elicits a response like "oh you're really close," or "I can feel your heartbeat." But it’s not a heartbeat. It’s slower (my heart is usually racing at that point).

It's just a pleasurable, intimate way to demonstrate how worked up she’s got me. I think she enjoys it too, if for nothing more than she can physically feel my desire welling up. Well that, and I think it's just about as sexy and intimate of a physical expression of lust as two people can share.

Wondering what other womens' experience or opinion is on this.

HazHardHat, EyeKandy, Amature and 2 others like this.
  2. wanderingwife

Gold Member

Sounds like a sexy moment to me. I think someone that in tune with the sexual experience to appreciate those small moments really know what they're doing:) just one girl's opinion.

3. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

I agree, it's very sexy to slow down and enjoy being in the moment. Incredibly intimate! Probably only noticed through oral, you can feel the woman's clit throb in a similar way....especially after lots of teasing!

unzipped, Amature and HazHardHat like this.
  4. EyeKandy

Gold Member

Not that I'm crazy intimate a lot, as in like making love, but I think the internal orgazim I love the best is the one I feel throbbing. I like to be all hot n heavy, and then when he's about to cum, have him press it balls deep into me, and then the two of us just freeze there as his penis ejaculates into me. Feeling it pulse as its pumping me with his warm seed will get me off 95% of the time. Gawd forbid his dick game is A+ and I get to feel it drain his balls in me. I'll pass out! Lols

That's something I only do on rare occasions

HazHardHat, AK47J, alex93977 and 5 others like this.
  5. RaynieJ

Gold Member

I know exactly what you mean, @unzipped. Very sexy.

HazHardHat likes this.