The Thressome Part 3

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Jun 28, 2012.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

[.....continuing the story from here:

http://www.sexualforums.com/37234-the-threesome-part-2-a.html

…………As my wife stands there, trembling, she begins to relax. The woman, still with traces of my cum on her chin stands and runs her hand lightly over my wife's breast. Once more she responds and her nipple hardens. The woman brings her face towards my wife and opens her mouth. Pushing out her tongue to show that she still has a coating of cum on it. My wife opens her own mouth and the two women kiss. Their mouths open, tongues combined, my wife licks my cum from the woman's tongue. Then they embrace fully. Their mouths close on each other. Heads tilted. Tongues deep within each others mouth, they kiss deeply. The woman continues to brush my wife's breast with her hand and in turn, my wife runs her hand lightly over the woman's ass. Stroking it and gradually finding her way into the crease of her ass. Pushing in further and further until the woman lets out a soft sigh as my wife finds her tight hole. I watch as she presses her finger onto it. Pushing gently and teasing her. Not entering her but circling that sensitive, puckered asshole. The woman leans back slightly exposing herself more to my wife's caress. As she does this, my wife runs her hand under her, finding her pussy still wet and slick from her earlier masturbation. Again the woman leans back and spreads her legs further. My wife's fingers enter her and the woman moans softly. As she does so, she sucks on my wife's tongue, drawing it further into her own mouth.

As they kiss deeply, my wife brings her hand around to rub the woman's lower belly. Above her shaved pussy, she teases her. Agitated, the woman brings her own hand onto my wife's pussy and massages her mound. As she gets more excited, my wife runs her fingers down and between the woman's labia. Running her finger between the lips and dipping into her hole. Both women stand there, kissing passionately and fingering each other.

I have been watching this scene mesmerised and now I begin to notice my own reaction. My cock is erect and as I stand there, I begin to stroke myself. I am so sensitive again that I know I can once more cum quickly. I move towards the two women and run a hand down each of their backs. Softly, and gently caressing them and stroking their asses. Together they notice this attention and stop kissing and look towards me. I move in on them and, curiously, I choose to kiss the woman first - before my wife. As I kiss her, I run my hand across her breast and I feel my wife place her hands around my waist. Cuddling my back and kissing my shoulder. The other woman reaches down and grips my cock. Running her hand back and forth, she teases my foreskin back across the head of my now swollen cock. As she strokes me I feel another hand cradle my balls and realise that my wife has joined the woman in masturbating me. I am not sure how long I can take this, so pulling away from them, I place the woman on the bed. She lies there and looks at my wife as she spreads her legs for me. I gaze at her pussy once more. It is still wet from where my wife has been playing with her. As I look at my wife, I ask her if she can accept what is about to happen. She leans forward and kisses my cheek. I ask her to make sure that the woman is sufficiently lubricated and she looks at me hesitantly. I know that she has never done this before. I also know that she has been curious about doing it for a while. My hand on her back encouraging her to kneel between the woman's legs and once there she places a hand on each thigh. The woman pushes herself forward on the bed, pushing her pussy upwards while bringing my wife's head down towards it. Slowly and hesitantly, my wife kisses the woman's lips. Her tongue begins to probe into her hole and she runs it along her slit, up to the woman's clit. Once she has taken this first step, she relaxes with a loud sigh as she utters the words……'Oh my fuck!'. Then she begins to lose control. I have never seen my wife like this. Her hands go around the woman's thighs as she pulls her up and onto her face. Her tongue is probing deep and she chokes with the exertion of pushing her tongue as far as she can into her vagina. The woman in turn has brought her own hand onto her clit and is rubbing herself fast with two fingers. My wife soaks the woman with her saliva and I find that I can no linger stand and simply watch this.

I move towards the woman on the bed. My cock in my hand and I bring it close to her face. Eagerly she takes me into her mouth and begins to suck my hard dick. Moving her hand back and forth as she does so. As she strokes me, I look at the vision between her legs. My wife completely lost in the ecstasy of tasting another woman for the first time. I am not sure that she has even noticed that I am in the other woman's mouth. I slip from her mouth and pull my wife's face towards my cock. Without looking at me she greedily, takes me into her mouth and sucks me roughly, impatiently before returning to lick the woman's clit. Pushing her tongue up under her hood. Slipping her thumb inside her pussy she is more interested in enjoying this woman now than she is of having me in her mouth.

I return to the other woman and she once more grasps my cock. Running a long nail along my shaft. Scratching it before squeezing my balls. I kneel before her and place my cock on her tits. She smiles wickedly as she realises what is required. She presses her tits together, grasping my cock between them as I begin to fuck her tits. Slowly at first, as she firms her grasp around her tits. The softness combined with her warmth, making me swell. She manages to push hard enough to cause the head of my cock to slide in and out of my foreskin. She watches it intently, fascinated and wondering when I will shoot my load from the little hole at the tip of my cock. But not now………………..

To be continued………

;)

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Wow..that was worth the wait...bring on part 4. :D

3. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Thanks, ST........ Dreaming up Part 4 now!

4. SunshineGal

SunshineGal New Member

I second that.... you're killing me here with the waiting!!

5. newguy11

newguy11 New Member

cmon part 4!