The Threesome Part 4

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Jul 20, 2012.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

.......just to finish things!

Previous Part 3

Part 4

.............I sit on the bed beside the woman and pull my wife to my side. One woman on either side of me, I turn to my wife and kiss her deeply, then turning to the other woman, I kiss her cheek and pull her ear into my mouth. Teasing the lobe and nibbling on it. As I do this, she reaches across and caresses my wife's breast. Cupping it and brushing the nipple with her thumb. My wife moans with excitement and responds to the touch by placing her hand on my cock. Stroking me, pulling back the foreskin before going down on me. Taking my cock into her mouth, the other woman runs her hand across my wife's head. Her fingers through her hair as she encourages her to take me deep into her mouth. Pushing her down on my cock as my wife's tongue snakes out and along my shaft. I clench my teeth as I try to control myself. Deep inside my wife's mouth now the other woman runs her hand under my balls, cupping them and squeezing them gently. Pressing my cock into my wife's mouth. Then she pulls my cock from my wife's mouth and as my wife appears surprised, she reaches over and kisses her. Deeply and pushes her tongue deep inside my wife's mouth. As she does so, she once more caresses her breast, teasing the nipple. As she raises herself and moves across me. To sit on my lap, my wife looks at me and whispers.......'No........' Once more the woman kisses her and reassures her as she slides onto my cock. I feel her warmth and moisture surround my cock as I ease into her. She drops onto me, taking my full length inside her pussy. She gasps a little as she feel me enter her for the first time. Once more she leans over to my wife and kisses her, involving her as we begin to fuck. She rises and falls on my cock. Sliding easily up and down my shaft. I support her back as she arches back slightly and my wife stares at us. At my cock going in and out of this woman's pussy. Staring as we fuck beside her. Her tits still being squeezed by the woman.

I move back and lie on the bed. The woman still on top of me, we continue to fuck. I guide my wife beside me and start to run my hand over her pussy. Pushing my fingers inside of her and feeling how wet she has become. Running my fingers along her slit to her clit and rubbing her bud. I pull her towards me and say, 'Let me lick you!'. She places her knees either side of my head as she lowers her pussy towards my face. Eagerly, I push out my tongue and flick her labia as they appear before my face. Pushing my tongue between he lips and running it along her slit to her clit. Pushing under her hood, teasing her. She moans and I once more notice the woman sitting on my cock. She has stopped fucking me to watch my wife. Leaning forward, the woman cups my wife's tits and squeezes her nipples. Gently she kisses her lips and runs her tongue across them. Before dropping her head and running her tongue across my wife's breast. Sucking her nipple into her mouth as she starts again to fuck me. Sliding her pussy up and down my shaft as she leans forward and draws my wife's nipple into her mouth. My wife moans loudly as I continue to push my tongue deep inside her and press my thumb onto her clit. Working me hard as her moaning becomes a drone and her head falls backwards.

Rolling back and forth on my face, my tongue inside her, the woman's mouth on her tits............squeezing and teasing. My wife starts to cum and begins to shake. As I grind my teeth against her pussy, my tongue probing deep inside her. Her wetness flows across my chin. The woman squeezes her tits and gently bites her nipples as my wife starts to shudder. Her belly tightens and she spasms as she sits on my face. I work her clit very hard with my thumb and as I do so, a spurt of liquid shoots from her across my face as she squirts. She appears surprised at this but as the next spasm hits her, she moans again as my tongue runs across her pussy. Licking every drop of moisture.

As my wife's orgasm eases, she lifts herself from my face and moves beside the woman. Kissing her passionately, their tongues meet and my wife begins to caress the woman's breast. Teasing and pulling her nipple as she continues to ride me. Her ass now bobbing up and down as my cock plunges deep into her pussy. I can feel her tense her muscles as she grips my cock. My wife now sucking the woman's breast and pulling her nipple into her mouth. As she does so, she pushes her hand under the woman's pussy, rubbing her clit. The woman's head rolls back as she relaxes into the attention she is now receiving from my wife. As she slides up and down on my cock, my wife rubs the woman's clit hard. Running her fingers round and around her sensitive but. The woman starts now to moan very heavily and I begin to push hard up in to her sensing she is getting close. Fucking her fast now as she starts to cum. My wife fingering herself now as she realises that the woman is close. Suddenly, the first jolt hits her as she starts to cum. Her stomach tightens and her head drops forward. My wife rubs her clit harder as she fucks her own pussy with her other hand. I hold the woman's hips tightly and push my swollen cock as deep as I can into her soaking pussy. She continues to jerk with each spasms as she slumps across my chest, and I slide my cock in and out of her pussy. Faster and faster until I feel myself tighten. My cock rigid as the first spurt of my cum shoots inside her. She moans as she feels this and my wife realises I have cum inside her friend. She pushes her hand underneath the woman, around the entrance to her pussy, gently gripping my cock. She can feel my cum pulse through me and enter the woman.

It seems that I will not stop filling this woman with spurt after spurt of my hot cum, but eventually, I am finished. My wife gently kisses me first and then the woman. As she slides from my cock, my wife pushes the woman onto her back and pulls apart her thighs. Staring at her pussy, my wife can see my cum run from her wet, sticky hole. Now pushing her own mouth over the woman's pussy and licking my cum that has spilled from it. She pushes her tongue inside the woman, coating her tongue generously in cum and then raises her face to stare at the woman. Taking my wife's face in her hands, the woman kisses her - deeply. Their tongues entwine as they each swallow their share.

Eventually, the three of us relax and lie together. Embracing and stroking each other gently. I am not sure which of us was first to fall asleep. I know that I was second to waken next morning...........as I felt the woman's hand start to stroke my cock!

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Oh! My! God!! WOW

3. somhairle

Glad you enjoyed it.

#3 somhairle, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  4. OverSinged

Gold Member

By the way, I no longer like you Som. And it's not because I'm jealous, nope, never.

5. somhairle

Héhé.......... ;)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just reading this now for the first time.

What can I say?? It's as well written as the other parts and just as erotic.

Good work ol' boy! :tup

7. newtoital

newtoital New Member

Fantastic read,thanks for sharing :)

8. HStein

HStein Member

I have one word for you: 9 times