The Threesome Part 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Jun 17, 2012.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

[......continuing from here: http://www.sexualforums.com/37178-the-threesome-part-1-a.html]

…………… She notices me and pauses. A smile crosses her faces. Her eyes light up and her lips curl slightly at the corners. Without saying anything, she places 2 fingers on either side of her pussy, pushing apart her labia lips. Drawing them far enough apart for me to see that her clit is swollen and her bud glistens from her own moisture which she has used to lube herself. As she begins once more to rub her clit, she looks straight at me. As if she is performing some kind of show for me. Keeping her lips apart, she flicks at her clit with her ring finger. Teasing it, enjoying being slightly relaxed after her previous exertions. Then she begins to become more aroused and as she does, her eyes narrow. She is no longer focussed on me as she is absorbed in her own pleasure. Her single finger no longer enough, she pushes 2 fingers deep into her pussy and moans as the sensation hits her. Running her fingers from her vagina to her clit she rubs back and forth between her lips, gradually finding her clit and pulling on her hood to tighten her clit, she begins to work it with her other hand. Her head has now fallen back on the pillow. Relaxed to one side she continues to masturbate hard. As she does this I am drawn into the room and now stand next to her. My cock hard and swollen. Pointing out from my belly, close to her head almost inviting her to take it into her mouth. But she does not notice me. She continues to work on her clit and as her moaning become more frequent and urgent. Her hand working faster and faster on her bud, she now has her fingers flattened on top of her clit, circling and pushing on it. Her breathing strong, her head rolling from side to side, she tenses and cums hard. Her tummy tightens and her thighs close around her hand. She spasms gently, her chest puling upwards as her tightening stomach muscles force her to respond to her orgasm.

Gradually, it subsides and she relaxes. Opening her eyes once more, she is surprised that I am now beside her. But once again, that smile appears on her face. She stares at my cock now. Pointing into her face and she places a hand on it. Gently pulling back the foreskin she looks at my eyes and strokes me softly. Then raising herself slightly, she brings her head close to my cock and pushes her tongue out and touches the tip of it. The sensation shoots through my body and I almost pull away, but she has me gripped firm. Again she licks my cock. This time she runs her tongue down my shaft, towards my balls. Pulling my cock upwards so that she can lick underneath and down to my balls. Sucking one into her mouth and causing me a little pain. But it is worth it. All the time, I feel myself get harder and harder. The veins around my cock swollen obscenely and the tip quite purple.

Suddenly, the woman has me in her mouth. Sucking hard on it. Drawing me deep into her. She gags as she takes me down into her throat. Rasping, slurping noises come from her as she pulls me down her throat. Her face red with exertion and lack of air. She releases me slightly and gasps for breath. Her head turns suddenly to look at the door. I follow her gaze and there in the doorway is my wife. A loose robe covering her. She stares at the two of us. Her mouth is open and she begins to walk towards me. I am unsure what will happen next but as she reaches me, it becomes clear. Pressing against me she kisses me deeply. Her tongue pushing into my mouth, she is clearly excited. The robe hangs open and I can see her pussy clearly. So can the other woman. She is staring at my wife. It seems that she likes what she sees and as I continue to kiss my wife, the woman places her hand on my wife's tummy and rubs her gently. My wife responds by moaning gently and her head relaxes a little now. Allowing me to take control as I kiss her.

Slowly the woman runs her hand down my wife's belly until she meets the crease between her labia lips. My wife moans further and her kissing again becomes intense. The woman now begins to finger my wife's pussy freely. Her finger running between her lips and into her hole. I can hear the noise as she enters her. As she pushes her finger in and out of her pussy, I can hear how wet she has become. The woman removes her finger and I watch as she brings her finger to her mouth and licks my wife's juices from her finger. Once clean she returns to fingering my wife. Finding her clit with one hand, her other caresses her ass. Fingers pushing into the crease of her ass. Pushing further and further in until my wife moans loudly as a finger slips inside her ass.

She now stands with me. Still kissing as the woman fucks her pussy and ass with her fingers. Her knees buckle slightly as she makes it easier for the woman to penetrate her. Her legs also begin to shake slightly. The robe hanging loose now. I ease it from her arms and lift it from her. She is now standing naked as the woman continues to fuck her. Getting harder now. Two fingers have entered her pussy as she still fucks her ass with another.

As my wife's moaning becomes more regular and louder, she slumps forward into my arms as she gives over to the woman who continues with her fucking while kissing my wife's ass softly. As she does this, my wife cums hard and I watch as she turns towards the other woman.

Still with one hand around her ass, the woman pulls my wife towards her. Her face next to my wife's pussy, she kisses it softly. Pulling her pussy onto her face, pushing her tongue into the slit which conceals her clit. My wife again begins to moan loudly as the woman tongues her clit.

Moving behind my wife, I place my arms around her to reassure her. I feel my cock is hard and pushing into her ass. She notices this too and presses back slightly causing the woman to push her face further into her pussy. Her nose pressed against her lower belly. My cock slips easily between my wife's ass cheeks. She is so wet there, that I have no difficulty in pushing the tip of my cock into her pussy. Again she gasps as the sensation hits her. Slowly at first, I begin to fuck her as the woman continues to tongue her clit. Gradually building, my fucking becomes more regular and faster. The tip of my cock easily pushing into her, the woman licking her from the other side, my wife begins to moan heavily now. Each stroke penetrating deeper as she gets wetter and wetter. The woman continues to tongue her clit and begins to use her thumb to massage it gently. As she moans loudly, my wife cums hard. I still fuck her and the woman still tongues her clit. I begin to feel my balls tighten and my cock swells even more inside my wife's pussy. Still the woman licks my wife's pussy. I can hold back no more and as I begin to shoot a stream of cum into my wife, my cock slips from her pussy, spraying cum over the face of the woman. Spurt after spurt of cum hits her in the eyes, nose and into her mouth. Eagerly she pushes her tongue out and licks her lips. Cleaning her mouth. Running her fingers over her face, she gathers the rest of my cum and licks it from her fingers. Once more this woman stares straight into my eyes and smiles demurely…………………

[.............to be continued!]

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

*gasp*...please sir...can I have part 3??

That was HOT!

3. somhairle

Haven't even started part 3......... Awaiting inspiration ;)

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ahem! This is Barbwire's Clit speaking.

Soms, thanks for making me get so hard so fast that I bashed my head against Barbwire's panties. I've got a throbbing headache now.

manvspencil likes this.
  5. somhairle

Dear Barbwire's clit, I am sorry about that. I usually find that rubbing something on it helps ;)

6. SunshineGal

SunshineGal New Member

Holy hell. You really are a tease! This is great. Now get cracking on that part 3!!! :whip