The Threesome Part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Jun 14, 2012.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

First part of a story about a threesome......

It was late when I arrived home. As I opened the door, I could hear the 2 women laughing in the lounge. My wife's voice was instantly recognisable, of course, but I did not recognise the voice of the other woman.

Pushing open the lounge door, I found my wife sitting on the couch and facing her was a slim dark haired woman. Mid-thirties, I guessed. She was wearing a dark, pencil skirt which showed off her slender, but tanned legs. Her breasts were accentuated by the white blouse that she wore. Her buttons carelessly undone at the top, exposing just a little of her to excite me enough. In her hand, she held a glass of white wine which she lifted to her lips. Sipping her drink, I noticed the stain from her red lip gloss which remained on the glass.

'Hi, honey!', my wife welcomed me. 'I don't think you have met my boss?'. So, this was the woman my wife spoke of constantly. I had heard so much about her that I felt she was almost a close friend. I approached the woman and offered her my hand. She made no attempt to move towards me, forcing me instead to lean across her. Allowing me to glimpse down that blouse and gain a clearer view of her breasts. Just enough of a view to tell she was wearing a white bra but that a nipple was escaping slightly above the upper edge of the garment. Recognising that I was staring at her, I raised my eyes. She stared straight at me, realising exactly that I had been staring.

A gentle smile broke across her lips as she said, 'So you are the one that I have been hearing so much about?' I smiled and laughed at her as I shook her hand. At this she leant towards me and kissed me gently on the lips.

Slightly, surprised, I pulled back as my wife laughed. 'She won't eat you.' She teased. Both women laughed at my awkwardness as I sat beside my wife.

We sat there for an hour chatting. This woman excited me. She flirted and teased as she pulled on the collar of her blouse. She regularly uncrossed her legs, slowly, allowing me to glimpse. her naked thigh as she did so. On one occasion she placed her hand on the hem of her skirt as she straightened it. Allowing her fingers to linger, caressing the outside of that silky thigh. Her black stiletto dangling on her foot as she gently swung her foot.

As more wine was consumed it became obvious that the woman could not drive home. She realised this and mentioned that she would need to get a taxi but was annoyed at the inconvenience of having to collect her car the following day. My wife made the sensible proposal that she should stay the night and sleep in the spare room. As she accepted, the woman looked at me. Directly at my eyes, she said…..'I would love that!'.

Some coffee and chat later, we made our way up to the bedroom. My wife showing our guest to the room next to our own, while I showered before bed. I knew that I was aroused and in the shower I could not avoid touching myself. My cock was hard as I soaped around it. My eyes closed, I thought of her. That tight skirt, those thighs. Her breasts pressing against that blouse. The glimpse of nipple that I was able to make out. Those eyes fixed on me. Quickly I finished in the shower and stepped from the bathroom. As, I left the bathroom, the woman came from the spare room. Making her way to the bathroom, I could see my wife had given her one of my shirts to wear. Short on her long legs, I could now see how well toned they were. The button temptingly close to that most intimate part of her body. The collar seductively open, her breasts now without a bra and those nipples erect from brushing against the shirt. 'I hope you don't mind?", she asked. 'Of course, if you do, I will take it off!' She teased me and I felt myself get hard beneath my shorts. I smiled and let her pass me. As she did, her hand dropped by her side and brushed my erect cock as she passed. I flinched with surprise. Turning to me and staring again directly into my eyes…… 'Sorry'. She apologised.

My wife was in bed when I reached our bedroom. I climbed in beside her. Turing to cuddle her, I felt her naked. Turning to me, with a smile. She whispered. 'Fuck me……. I'm horny!'. She explained the the women had been talking about sex for much of the evening before I arrived and she had been turned on for a while. 'I saw the way she looked at you.' My wife whispered. 'Now fuck me………..'

Leaning across to her, pulling her into me, I ran my hand around her back. Pulling her face to mine, we kissed. My hand running down her back until on her ass. My cock hardening all the time. I removed my shorts. Pressing my cock into her belly, I pushed my hand between her cheeks. At the top of her thighs. My fingers forcing their way through to her pussy. She was indeed aroused. Her pussy so wet the moisture met my fingers as I fingered around her ass. Softly, she gasped as I pushed my finger into her ass. She was so wet there, that it met little resistance. 'No', she moaned. 'My pussy. I want them in my pussy'. I brought my finger out of her ass and pushed further under her as she pushed her bum back toward my hand. While her ass was wet, it was nothing compared to how wet was her pussy. Pushing my fingers past the entrance of her pussy, I ran a finger along between her labia. Fingering her slit and pushing up to her clit. Catching my finger under her hood, I found her sweet little bud. It was almost impossible for me to do this without taking her clit between my lips. I fantasise about having her in my mouth. She was now moaning loudly and rolling her head as we kissed deeply. I know when she is really 'hot'. She loses herself at this point. Her cheeks flushed, her eyes never open, her tongue pushes past mine and as far down my throat as she can get. Her mouth opens so wide that my face is wet with her saliva.

Still she is moaning loudly as I bring my fingers form her clit and push into her pussy. At this she gasp loudly. Breaking our embrace. Loudly she demands….'Fuck me….. Fuck me!'.

Quickly, I flip her onto her back, placing my shoulders beneath her thighs, I push her legs over my shoulders and go down on her. 'Fuck, no!'. She shouts. But I want to taste her. My mouth on her pussy, I push my tongue inside her. Deep, my mouth covering her entire pussy. Touching her clit at the same time. Rubbing her with my thumb, my tongue deep inside her. 'Let me taste, let me taste myself!'. She demands and I bring my mouth to hers once again. This time, I bring myself high on her, her legs released from my shoulders. My mouth on hers. Letting her taste first her saltiness, then that bland taste of her pussy juice. As I do this, my cock touches her belly and she gasps. I lower myself and push my cock against her pussy. At first, we do not match but I push hard as I know she is so wet, I will slip down and find my way inside her. I do and suddenly the warmth of her pussy hits me. My cock buried deep inside her. So, wet that I must push deep inside her or I will continually slip form her. Thrusting gently back and forth, I know what she likes. She likes me to do get into the CAT position for her. To rub my cock along her slit, against her clit, as I fuck her. I pull myself up her, breaking our embrace as my head is above hers now. My cock inside her pussy, but rubbing against her clit and between her labia as we fuck. She gasps as she feels the sensation against her clit. "Oh, for fuck sake'. She growls. 'Fucking do me like that…. Don't change it'.

Pinning her shoulders between my hands, supporting my weight. I fuck her like this. My cock rubbing along her clit and inside her. Pressing against her vagina wall. The tip rubbing against the roof of her vagina. She begins, to shake as I feel her orgasm build. Her head rolling wildly now, cursing freely she shakes violently as she cums. Moments before my own orgasm hits me and at this I allow myself to slide down her again penetrating her deeply. My hands beneath her ass now, I lift her onto me. Pushing my cock deeper and deeper into her. Faster and faster I go and as it hits me, I draw her onto me as deeply as I can penetrate. Pushing her ass up, her pussy onto my cock I explode in her. Stream after stream of cum hits her cervix as I empty into her.

Satisfied, I slump on the bed as I slip from her. For minutes we lie there. She leans across to me, places her head on my chest and moans… 'Mmmmmmmmm, that was nice!'

Playfully, I slap her ass and tell her that I am going to the bathroom. Leaving the bedroom, I hear a sound from the spare room. It is in darkness but the door is open partly. Quietly, I walk to the open door and catch a glimpse of a sight that has me hard immediately. The woman is on the bed, naked, uncovered. Her legs are raised slightly, her head rolled back on the pillow. One hand squeezes her breast, but the other……….. She is masturbating hard. Her fingers rubbing her clit furiously. Her other hand leaves her breast and she pushes her fingers inside her pussy. Fucking herself with two finger while her other hand rubs her clit frantically. Her four fingers circling her clit hard.

At that moment it hits the woman and as she cums her head comes up. Her eyes open and she sees me………….

........to be continued!

Mb91 likes this.
  2. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

Love it! When's part 2? :)

3. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

Nice start....!

4. somhairle

Thanks. Part 2 won't be long. In fact, I think it may be ready. It is lying in a folder somewhere. That kinda spoils the illusion, eh?

5. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Don't leave us hanging like that....where is part 2? Please? :) x

6. somhairle

It's cumming........ [.....like that? Play on words ;) ]

7. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Well hurry up so I can cum too...dammit!!! ;)

8. somhairle

9. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

You are such a clit tease Soms... ;)

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

* Barbwire reaches down and slips a finger into her pussy, pulls it out, looks at it, sniffs it, then plunges it into her mouth*

Yep, I'm wet and ready, alright.

Gggreat story, Soms!

11. somhairle

Thank you for that testimonial. Quite the best that I have had here ;)

12. xeniadraven

Gold Member

part 2!!!?????!!!!!! hurry up about it!

13. somhairle

I need help with my imagination. Someone care to tell me what 2 women get up to when they get it together :p

It is on its way.........

14. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I'll PM you...;)

hehehe

15. somhairle

16. SunshineGal

SunshineGal New Member

Damn! On my way to part 2 ;)