The Subtle Hint

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by PassionateMale, Jan 27, 2010.

1. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

So I tried to drop the suttle hint to the girlfriend that we should try anal sex. And she definitely wasn't haven't it lol. Sad day for me and my little friend lol.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Re: The Suttle Hint

Don't give up. Pressuring her won't work at all, but just drop subtle hints now and then. And I do mean only now and then! But you have to realize that she may never give in to your desire, and you will have to accept that. :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I agree with Heely. Sometimes, if you drop the hint, then maybe it'll put her wheels to turning. Maybe it got her to think about it when she hadn't before. She may have said no now, but might revoke that rebuke later. She might not, but there's no harm in a little hint now and then.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I say fuck subtle hints! Be an adult and discuss it with her, already. Really man, if the two of you sit down and talk about it you may find out she's willing to at least give it a try if you reassure her you won't rush her and will stop if she asks you to.

FIRST off though, make sure you do some reading on the topic and get educated about how to prepare her for anal sex so it's pleasurable to the both of you. Nothing worse than just poking about without a clue as to what you are doing. That can only lead to pain and most likely the end of her letting you try anal sex with her again.

5. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

The first guy that took me up the bum had a kind of unique way of doing it... He just stopped cuming during vaginal sex... he had this ability to stay hard for ages and just not orgasm... He'd quite happily stop fucking me after I couldn't go on and then he'd just turn to go to sleep with this raging hard on...

He did it in kind of a quite humorous way and I think he'd done it with previous gf''s as well... I gave up in the end after spending 20 mins giving him a blowjob and realising I was going to break before he did...