The Submissive: Part 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Feb 2, 2014.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

This is the second part of a story which was too long to post complete. The first part is posted here.

'Stand up!', I insist and smartly you spring to your feet. On telling you to remove the corset, I watch as you partly unclip it at the front, opening it and letting it rest open for a few seconds. Teasing me with a glimpse of your breasts but not your nipples. I stretch and open the corset fully and it falls to the floor. Naked you stand in front of me, your black stockings the only item of clothing remaining. I tell you to turn slowly and display to me. Front, back and both sides. Pausing at each angle, head still bowed. I run my eyes over every inch of you. Your breasts looking magnificent from the side. Your nipples erect and hard. Your pussy shaved smooth, your slit still tight. Lips folded between your thighs. Your ass round and inviting. When I have watched your display I pull you towards me again. Turning you and telling you to bend. You lean forward, your ass facing me and I pull apart your cheeks. Your pussy exposed between your thighs, I pull you onto my face and run my tongue very slowly from your hood to your hole. You are soaking! I can taste you and smell the arousal on you. Pulling you hard onto my face, I plunge my tongue deep inside you and start to move within you. I hear you moan......... A soft, 'Yeees, Sir!' is all you say. My hand slips around your belly and finds your clit, rubbing firmly, your moaning intensifies as my tongue now slides back and forth rapidly. Fingers pressing hard on your hood and circling your clit, you moan more regularly and moisture now leaks freely from your pussy. I detect a slight tremor in your thighs as my hand works faster and faster. Then replacing my tongue with my fingers, I start to fuck you hard. When my fingers are as deep inside you as they will reach, I remove them and replace them with my extended thumb. You gasp as it reaches further and deeper inside you. Stretching the opening to your hole! One hand on the side of your thigh, I fuck you hard in this position with my thumb. My hand slapping hard against your ass with each stroke. You are gasping loudly now with each stroke and your thighs shake with each thrust. You voice becomes louder and you start to curse freely as your orgasm builds. Your head lowered and hair hanging towards the floor as you start to cum hard on my thumb. You juices spurting slightly as your pussy contracts around it. Your hands are now on the floor, supporting you as your legs quiver with the intensity of the orgasm flowing over you. Your tits shaking. Nipples tight and tender. Slowly you relax as the sensations subside and your legs steady. I pull you towards me, softly inviting you to kneel and face me. As you do so, your eyes are again lowered. I run my hand over your head and hair and whisper......'Good girl! I am pleased.'

When you have recovered, I take your hands and help you to your feet. Standing together, my cock erect and touching your belly as I move closer. Lifting your belt from the couch, I wrap it around your wrist. Again behind your back. You stand there, in your stockings and heels. Your hands bound tightly. Taking a red silk scarf from a drawer, I turn you to face away from me and place the scarf over your eyes. Blindfolding you and tying it gently behind your head. Gripping your arm, I lead you to the bedroom. You tread carefully teetering slightly on your heels. The blinds are still open and it is dark outside. I turn on a small bedside lamp. Leading you towards the window, I release your wrists from the belt. Taking a black Japanese rope from the bedside cabinet, I bind your wrists and raise them above your head. Reaching up to the curtain rail, I fasten the rope around the rail and tighten the rope until you are drawn up onto the points of your shoes. Facing the window, exposed to the street below, and windows opposite. Stepping away from the window, I go to a cupboard where we keep some 'toys'. From the floor, I lift a spreader bar and return to fasten one end to your left ankle. 'Open', I instruct you and you shuffle and spread your legs. Fixing the opposite end of the bar to your right ankle, you are spread and exposed in front of the window. Your breathing is heavy now. As I kneel behind you securing the straps, I notice that your pussy is leaking slightly down your inner thigh. I run my hand up your thigh and dry you. Then brushing the edge of my hand across your labia, I catch a little drop of moisture. Raising my hand to my mouth, I run my tongue over my fingers and taste you.

Rising behind you, I rub my erect dick over your ass cheeks. Placing my hands on your hips, I swing you towards me and my dick slips between your thighs. I feel the heat and moisture of your pussy on the tip of my cock as it slips back and forth between your thighs. Running my hands up the sides of your body, I brush the palms across the side of your breasts, gradually sliding around and cupping them in my hands. My thumbs, brushing your nipples. They respond immediately and stiffen beneath my caress. As I start to move my own hips back and forth, I feel the tip of my cock press against your wet hole. Reaching quickly between your thighs, I press it into you. You gasp slightly as you feel the head slip through the entrance of your vagina. I feel the foreskin drawn back and the exposed sensitive tip of my cock is coated in your hot juices. Once more, I grip your hips and start to swing you back and forth on to my cock. Raised on your toes and spread, my cock slides easily deep inside you. You gasp loudly at the feel of the first stroke. Slowly, deliberately, I press inside you and hold it there as I pull you firmly onto my dick. Looking down between your ass and thighs, I see the entrance to your vagina stretched around my swollen cock. Sliding one hand from your hip, I move it around and across your belly. dropping lower until I find your protruding hood at the top of your slit and press firmly against it. Rubbing it under two fingers as I pull you towards me with my other hand. My cock sliding deeper and deeper inside your soaking hole. You struggle on your toes but gently you manage some motion and swing back and forth with each stroke as I fuck you harder and faster. Gripping your ass between the fingers and palm of my hand, I pinch hard and you squeal. I notice the red prints where you have been pinched. Raising my hand, I strike your ass gently. You yelp again as my cock slides back and forth. Slapping the side of your ass freely now, swinging onto my cock with each thrust, your head has dropped once more and I see your tits rise and fall heavily. Your neck is red and perspiration beads around the tops of your breasts.

As I start to feel myself grow harder inside you, I place my arms firmly around your waist. Gripping you tightly and leaning into your back. I start to fuck you hard and fast,. My belly crashing against you as with each stroke. You moan low and continuously as I fuck you hard. Your pussy dripping down my balls. I feel your thighs start to shake again. You are unable to support yourself on your toes and swing from the rail. You groan loudly as you once more feel the sensations hit your pussy and I feel a slight contraction as you start to cum. Your tits begin to quiver as your whole body pulses and you cum hard. I feel you soak my dick as you leak moisture freely from your stretched hole.

As your orgasm subsides, you slump slightly on the rope and I slide my cock from your soaking hole. Pulling apart your ass, I run my fingers around your tight, puckered ass and gently press the tip of my soaking cock against you. Holding you firmly, I slowly press the swollen head of my dick into your ass. Slowly the head penetrates that tight hole, then suddenly I am drawn inside your ass. The tightest surrounding my dick almost causing me to cum at that moment. Rhythmically I slide back and forth as you moan softly. Getting faster and faster until I am fucking your ass steadily. I feel my balls tighten and the tops of my thighs tense. Quickly I pull my dick from your ass and free your binding from the rail. You stagger as you fall back onto your heels. The bar still spreading legs. Turning you, I push you onto your knees once more.

As you kneel before me again, I pull the blindfold from your eyes. Your hands are still bound together and you place both hands beneath my balls as I stroke my engorged dick in front of your face. Leaning forward, you extend your tongue from your mouth and I stroke my cock in front of your face. Quickly I feel the head of my dick tingle and swell as spurt after spurt of hot cum shoots across your face. Much of it landing on your tongue. Some dripping from your chin. When I have emptied my load across your face and in your mouth, I run my hand across your head and over your hair. 'You are perfect!', I tell you. You smile and take my dick into your mouth. Your tongue running around the head of my cock as you clean me. Swallowing every remnant of cum!

Removing the bar from your ankles, I raise you to your feet. Lifting you, I carry you to the bathroom. Running a warm bath, I fill it with scented oils and help you into it. Now my turn to reward you and soothe you as I bathe you. Fresh, clean and ready to rest.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Very nice!! Got me wet ;-)

3. somhairle

Many thanks. Glad that you enjoyed it.

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Very nice.

somhairle likes this.
  5. whitelilly

whitelilly New Member

Mmmmm very good..... ;-)

somhairle likes this.
  6. CaramelLady

Loved it. Exceptional Som!

somhairle likes this.
  7. somhairle

Thank you, AGFUNK, whitelilly and Caramel. I appreciate it!

8. whitelilly

whitelilly New Member

Back online to read your sexy stories again!!!