The Submissive: Part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by somhairle, Feb 2, 2014.

1. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

This is the first part of a story about a submissive woman. Unfortuantely, it is too large to post the whole thing together. Part 2 is posted here.

------------------------------------------------------

You glide into the room. Black skirt clinging tightly as you walk towards me. White blouse stretched by your breasts. The top buttons loosened sufficiently for me to see the tops of your tits squeezed together in their black, lacy corset. As you get closer, my eyes drop to the shining, black stilettos making your legs seem endless. I hear your black stockings rub and I imagine the warmth between your thighs where they meet with every step. A broad black belt goes around your waist.

Stopping before me, you loosen that belt, slide it thru the loops on your skirt and hold it in front of yourself Offering it to me. My eyes meet yours and you say simply, 'Sir!', as you hand me the belt. At that moment, your eyes drop and your head bows slightly.

I take the belt from you and place it on the couch beside me. 'Raise your skirt', I instruct. Obediently you slide your hands slowly over your hips and come to rest at the hem of the skirt. Slowly you raise the skirt and reveal your stocking tops and black panties. Your skirt is now around your waist. 'Remove those', I tell you impatiently as I flick a finger casually towards the panties. You step from one shoe and slip the panties down and over your foot. Raising your leg slightly to allow you to slip them from that leg. You place your foot back into the shoe and flick the panties from your other shoe. 'Give them to me', I tell you. You bend and lift the panties and hold them out towards me. Taking them from you, I crush them in one hand. 'Damp', I murmur. 'Yes, Sir', you respond, your head dropping again and a faint smile spreading across your lips. I press the panties to my face and breathe deeply. I can smell you clearly on them and feel myself get hard immediately.

I look at you standing head bowed, your arms are now behind your back and you look quite vulnerable. Your pussy has been shaved recently and it is very smooth. You have been pampering yourself and it appears very, very soft. Your legs are closed and your thighs together leaving your tight slit evident between those thighs. Your hood bulging at the join of your labia.

'Come to me', I tell you and you walk towards me until your pussy is close to, and level with, my face. You stand there and I run my hand up your thigh. The side of my index finger running between your labia. I can now feel how wet you are. Running back and forth I tease you a little. Your thighs relax as you enjoy the sensation. Hands still behind your back. I run a single finger around the entrance to your damp hole. You sigh a little as I press it just inside you. Then a second finger inside you, I circle the entrance to your hole. You sigh once more. Then deeper I push my fingers, your wetness making it easier for me to slide both fingers inside and start to fuck you gently. Your head now drops slightly to one side as your start to moan with each stroke.

As your eyes start to close and your moaning becomes more noticeable, I stop fucking you with my fingers. Without looking at me, you sigh and your eyes open. Still lowered. Hands still behind your back. I tell you to kneel and you drop between my thighs. I lift your chin with one hand and run my wet fingers across your lips. Your tongue slides out to taste your pussy juices. I run my fingers over your tongue. Gradually sliding them into your mouth and letting you suck them clean.

Your breasts are rising and falling rapidly now and your neck is flushed. I run my hand around your neck rubbing the back of your shoulder firmly. Then lowering it inside your blouse, I gently caress your breast above the top of your corset. Gradually sliding a finger inside, I feel your large puckered areola and your hard nipple flicks under the tips of my fingers.

Then forcefully, I push my hand firmly around your tit and squeeze. You yelp in surprise and as you do so, I rip open the white blouse. Leaving your corset exposed to the waist. In surprise you glance up at me. 'Down!', I shout and you once more avert your eyes. Taking you by an elbow, I raise you to your feet, sliding my hands around your waist, I unfasten your skirt and gesture to you to step out of it. Then unfastening the remaining buttons on your blouse, I slide it over your arms. You now stand in your corset and stockings, head once more bowed and arms behind your back. 'Nadu', I tell you and you drop to your knees in front of me, head bowed, hands on thighs and palms upwards. I stare at the Kajira symbol I had tattooed on your left thigh. Should anyone make the mistake of trying to 'take' you, this should deter them!

As you kneel in Nadu, I prepare myself, Unfastening my trousers and lowering them,. Removing my shorts and shirt. I am now naked and ready to be served. My cock bounces as I slide the trousers over my legs. When naked, I start to stroke it slowly and your eyes flicker. You resist staring at it, eyes still lowered. I grip your jaw and pull your head towards it. Rubbing the head of it over your lips, you allow your tongue to slide between your lips and the warm, wet sensation on my cock makes it swell further. The veins protruding prominently around my shaft. As, your tongue slides under the head of my cock, I draw back the foreskin and let you taste the exposed head. Shining and engorged, you slip your lips over the head and take me inside your mouth. I wrap my hand around your hair, the dim light reflected in its redness, and pull your head towards my belly. Your throat relaxes as the head of my cock enters it and slides deeper. Your neck bulging slightly as my shaft slides back and forth slowly. As your face begins to glow, I slide my cock from your throat and you gasp for air. Moisture running down your chin and dripping from the end of my cock. Gripping my cock, I lift it upwards and once more pull your head towards it. You understand the signals and teasingly, you run your tongue across my balls. Your lips sucking on the sack until it is dripping and you can gently suck one testicle into your mouth. Still with your hands behind your back, I watch as your cheeks are drawn in and my testicle slides further into your mouth. Again, you gasp for air as you let it slip from between your lips and free from your mouth.

Continued in Part 2

#1 somhairle, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  2. CaramelLady

Readers! PLEASE READ!! You will not be disappointed. Read this and read part 2. Som is a great storyteller! Beautiful erotica

HotForHoney and somhairle like this.
  3. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Wow! Thank you so much, Caramel. I am so happy that you enjoyed this.