The struggle with my sex life

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by and106, Oct 14, 2013.

1. and106

and106 New Member

Me and my wife have been married for 6 years now and still growing strong but one thing that isn't that strong my sex life is really suffering due to some premature ejaculation issues. It has been a real struggle lately, I could tell that my wife is getting really frustrated, and I am too. I love her so much, but I couldn't no matter how hard I try give her the pleasure she desired. I went out searching for a solution online because its such an embarrassment to go somewhere for help like this, I came across several different products but I narrowed down to just one. I am skeptical to think it won't work, I don't know I am willing to try anything I love her with all my heart.

This is the product I am going to purchase

If you have any other suggestions let me know. I looked online and this was the top product

#1 and106, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
  2. almostthere

Gold Member

Its in your head. I started having an issue last year. Just the thought made feel "ready to finish".
    Practice with masturbation and teach yourself to stop right before ejaculation. It worked for me. Hope you get it worked out. PM me if you have questions

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Masturbation technique called edging.

4. Meee

Gold Member

Lately? That's what stands out for me in your story. Stress, fatigue, sleep problems, body soreness that makes some positions uncomfortable, medications, and so on can affect your sex life. Look into these kinds of things before you bother with quack drugs.

"I could tell" is another flag for me in your story. It isn't the same as "We had a discussion and she told me." Communicate with her directly. Don't guess or look for clues. You might find that she isn't as put off as you fear, and she might be eager to work with you on this. It can even be fun.

Do not.

#4 Meee, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
  5. frederick

frederick New Member

talk with her.. we like talk...

6. Anotherday

Gold Member

seriously, work on "edging" and denial of your own orgasms.

Perhaps more importantly, talk to your wife about it. Openly and honestly. Getting something out in the open with her will most likely take a weight off your shoulders and you may find that this isn't bothering her nearly as much as it is bothering you.

Also work on pleasuring her with oral, fingers, implements before you penetrate as well. Or even pleasure her in these ways without ever taking your pleasure at all from time to time. I love doing that.

7. philipenus

philipenus New Member

I agree with Anotherday. Talking about things openly and truthfully is the key to making most relationships work successfully.

I too enjoy pleasing my women and get upset if i "finish" before her. Thats why before we actually have sex i use my fingers, tongue, and other things to get her as close to an orgasm as possible.

I dont know if this helped, but i hope it did

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

There are a great many things you can do sexually that don't involve your penis. And as was stated already, communication is key. It will help put you at ease, and that alone may help your problem.... Also, there is information out there that can help you learn control, I read a book long ago that I think was called " the art of male multiple orgasm " ( not sure about title, sorry) , that had an excellent technique for leaning control....

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

Just don't over do the "control" practice. I went through a pretty good period over the last year of not being able to cum very easily, became a bit of an issue for me as I and the wife would just physically give out before I would cum, and then of course once it got in my head that it was a problem it amplified the issue even further. I've worked through that for the most part now too.

Sometimes it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation with sex.

10. Plate

Plate Member

Try masterbation PRIOR to having sex, that what I did. Also, when you do, bring yourself to the edge of orgasm then stop. Start again, then stop. This should help in the long term. I outlast my partner now.

11. Silverfox

Gold Member

I agree. Talk to her about it without guilt. Address it as simply an issue to be examined. Don't be hard on yourself. I agree with Meee. There could be several different reasons why this is happening.

When I have a spell when I'm not lasting long enough, I'll alternately go in her, then pull out and go down on her several times. I can almost always make her cum several times by going down on her. It makes for a long sexual experience. She feels penetrated enough and I can satisfy her. I feel like I've been in long enough and since I really like going down on her, it makes for a varied and stimulating session.

I really don't think your going to find some magic cure from some product you find. I think your just wasting your money and you'll be more disappointed when it doesn't work.