The Strapon pics up the slack

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by topper, Jun 12, 2012.

1. topper

topper New Member

My wife no longer wants to have sex herself, but she said she would be willing to fuck me with a big dildo or strapon anytime. I took her up on her offer and we have been doing it ever since. She enjoys doing it to me as much as I enjoy being on the receiving end.
    Men, do you or would you like to enjoy being on the receiving end?:eek
    Ladies, Would you like to do this to your husband as an alternative pleasure.:eyes

2. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

My husband is 6'3" and I'm almost 5'4". I would feel silly banging him in the ass. He'd never want that anyway...so it works well. :]

Now ladies....the line starts right here! ---------------------------->

3. wowzer

wowzer New Member

my ex gf used to use a strap on on me, but now i have a bf so i dont need it lol

4. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

I could never do this to my man. I like to think of him as man and this would ruin that image. Now someone else's man Ive banged the heck out of them. Lol.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I do it with my husband occasionally. Probably not as much as he'd like it. It's something he enjoys me doing and something I get a great amount of mental and physical pleasure from.

I see absolutely nothing silly and/or wrong with it.

Sexyforhim- I'm sorry but your comment of "I'd like to think of him as a man and this would ruin that image" is very off putting. Why do you equate anal sex with being less of a man? Women aren't meant to have things shoved up their asses and gay men do it because guess what, it feels good for them. It doesn't feel good because they are gay, it feels good because they have a prostate.

A number of straight men like anal play for that very reason.

In the event that your man decided that he wanted to try it, would you say no simply because you would think him less a man? Would you really deny him pleasure simply because of that?

6. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

I know my man. It can be off putting to u. That's ur opinion. U have urs and I have mine. That's the great thing about life we all get a opinion. If ur man likes it , cool , great. I'm happy for u guys. It's just not something id like to do to my man. And if I know him as well as I think I do. It's not something he'd be into. Like I said I've done it to other men when we have played with other couples and yeah it was fun for me to have that mental power over them. But I like being dominated byy husband and if I fucked gum in the ass or he wanted me to fuck him in the ass. Is lose that. Is never see him in the same light.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Fair enough, I wasn't in any way knocking you or your relationship with your guy. It was a simple question. I understand the whole "I see him as dominating and this would ruin that idea for me" as you would be the one dominating him. I have people like that and I feel the same way. I was just curious by your wording of "less of a man" is all.

8. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

My mistake. Bad wording on my part.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's all good darling. It's rare that I'm TRYING to be a bitch on here. lol.

10. Sexyforhim

Gold Member