the stranger

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by betyoucantwait, Nov 5, 2010.

1. betyoucantwait

betyoucantwait New Member

I had been waiting for what felt like forever when i heard her footsteps. " I hope you have been a good boy while i was away" she asked me as she came though the door. Unable to reply because of the gag in my mouth i just nodded. She walked over to me and pulled the ropes that kept my arms above my head and made me strech to reach the floor with my feet. "Still keeping you up, just what i like to see" she wispered in my ear. I felt her kisses on my neck as she passionately moved around my neck and moved up to my lips. Her hands started to move to my chest, massaging it and teaseing my nipples. i find myself wanting more as i start to get hard as she saw i wanted more she grabbed my nipples and started to apply pressure causeing me to let out a quiet whimper. " I have a surpise for you" she said as she took a blindfold and covered my eyes " no peeking now". I heard another person enter the room then i started to wonder who this person is, is it someone i know and are they a man or a woman. There was then a pain in my backside as i felt a whip hit them and i let out a muffled scream because it was unexpected. This stranger continued to whip me causeing me to get more turned on and i wanted more. when i started thinknig about how i was powerless and at the mercy of this stranger who could do anything they wanted with me i started to want more than just a whipping.

After the stranger had finished whipping me i felt a hand grip my hard dick and stroked up and down then started to lick my balls. The stranger then slips a finger into my ass and slowly fingers me then i feel my dick go deep into their mouth. the stranger starts slow then gets faster and deeper until my dick is all the way in their mouth and i am being fingered fast and deep. harder, faster and deeper until i cannot take anymore and explode in their mouth. A few minutes later i hear footsteps walking away and i am left in the room alone agian.

This is my first story really. it is all made up. feel free to leave any comments or feedback and sorry for any spelling or gramma mistakes and i hope you enjoy it

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Great. We'll be awaiting Part II.