The Story Game!

Discussion in 'Games and Jokes' started by EarthboundEnigma, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Essene

Gold Member

The cat is looking at my hamburger patty licking it like a prized mouse. Lovingly, she purrs while I change my hat. Once I paint my Rottweiler purple with Barney's feces and John's left foot, three blind mice defenestrate... John defenestrated his own

2. mrcock

Gold Member

The cat is looking at my hamburger patty licking it like a prized mouse. Lovingly, she purrs while I change my hat. Once I paint my Rottweiler purple with Barney's feces and John's left foot, three blind mice defenestrate... John defenestrated his own left

:lol

3. SWOJLO

Gold Member

The cat is looking at my hamburger patty licking it like a prized mouse. Lovingly, she purrs while I change my hat. Once I paint my Rottweiler purple with Barney's feces and John's left foot, three blind mice defenestrate... John defenestrated his own Essenian

4. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

The cat is looking at my hamburger patty licking it like a prized mouse. Lovingly, she purrs while I change my hat. Once I paint my Rottweiler purple with Barney's feces and John's left foot, three blind mice defenestrate... John defenestrated his own Essenia.

Afterward,

5. SWOJLO

Gold Member

The cat is looking at my hamburger patty licking it like a prized mouse. Lovingly, she purrs while I change my hat. Once I paint my Rottweiler purple with Barney's feces and John's left foot, three blind mice defenestrate... John defenestrated his own Essenian.

Afterward, Bill

6. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

The cat is looking at my hamburger patty licking it like a prized mouse. Lovingly, she purrs while I change my hat. Once I paint my Rottweiler purple with Barney's feces and John's left foot, three blind mice defenestrate... John defenestrated his own Essenian.

Afterward, Bill did

7. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Afterward, Bill did Chleo.

8. Essene

Gold Member

Afterward, Bill did Chleo. "Fire

9. biker061

Gold Member

Afterward, Bill did Chleo. "Fire in

10. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Afterward, Bill did Chleo. "Fire in Tripoli"

11. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

Afterward, Bill did Chleo. "Fire in Tripoli" could

12. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo

Afterward, Bill did Chleo. "Fire in Tripoli" could be

13. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Afterward, Bill did Chleo. "Fire in Tripoli" could be dangerous