The smell of sex...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Silverfox, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

I love the smell of sex. Silverette and I got together this morning and after, I just laid there in the warmth and the smell. She says she smells it too. I know when I go down on her, I smell her, and I get her fluids all over my face, but there seems to be something more. I sometimes wipe my face afterward, but the smell is still there. It seems to linger in the room.

What do you think? Are we smelling the scent of an aroused woman? Are we smelling the scent of an aroused man? Is there something in our sweat? Do we smell our pheromones? We're not supposed to be able to, but what is it? What does sex smell like?

#1 Silverfox, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My take is that you are inhaling the pheromones and subconsciously reacting to them but of course having had sex displays other odours. There are vaginal secretions being acted upon by normal bacterial flora, also you semen if containing sperms do break down and release the DNA which in turn breaks down into amino acids and Purines in particular have a strong usually unpleasant odour. Also ammonia is being released but the sum total which usually is interpreted as a stink if associated with past pleasures can seem if not pleasant then at least arousing :) some folks have keener olfactory senses than others and mine are extremely sensitive. For instance no matter what a woman does I almost always sense when she is menstruating and similarly an aware of ovulation. This must be some remnant of primordial instincts such as we still observed in animals such as dogs and cattle just to name common examples.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

BTW Fox you are amazing in your scope of sexual subjects presented and the number of new posts, most are not only entertaining but thought provoking. You are truly an asset to this forum so Kudos to you dude!

Silverfox, HotForHoney and Mittimer like this.
  4. Essene

Gold Member

Code:
    I don't.get the point of this.  Anything used chabges the Snell of the room.

Apparently typos prevail 

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thanks, I hope I contribute.

HotForHoney likes this.