[Ask a Guy] The skin under your cock

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Gerard_G, May 6, 2010.

1. Gerard_G

Gerard_G New Member

Is it normal to have a skin 'web' from your ball-sac connecting to the underside of your cock up half its length? :ugh

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I guess you mean the skin is wrinkly like sort of a turkey neck. That's the best I can do, imagining what you're seeing. For stuff like that, when it involves appearance, yes, pretty much anything is normal. Nobody can tell you whether 50% of all guys look like yours. People can answer this thread and say whether or not theirs looks like yours, but that doesn't mean anything.

Guys, especially before they learn to be good lovers, spend a ridiculous amount of time thinking about their dicks and come up with all sorts of questions and worries. Some spend so much time fretting over it, it interferes with their lives, all for no useful reason. Does the rest of your body look like most other guys? What do you think the odds are you have some sort of freak penis?

That's the closest I can come to an answer, because nobody can have that information. That won't stop them from giving you their opinions though. So now I'll tell you: when I have a good warm-day ball hang going on, yeah, I have wrinkly skin stretching part way up my erection where it finally pulls tight.