The shrimp boat

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Stormlover712, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

I live in south Mississippi. I love to go to the shrimp boat docks and watch the boats leave and come back in full of shrimp. I got to know a few Captains.. They would say Hello and Good Morning to me and be on their way. I would always wonder what it was like out there far off shore catching shrimp. What do they do? How do they pass their time? Most of the boats have 2 to 7 guy on them.
    One day I went down to the docks and Captain Joe asked me if I would like to go with him and his crew. I was not dressed to be out fishing. I had on a mini skirt and high heels and cut off t shirt. I told him that.. He said you will be fine in those clothes. I decided I would go. I really want to know what they do.
    We went out about 10 miles dragging the nets to along the way. Then he slowed the boat down and hauled the nets in and pulled up the shrimp. The crew of 7 guys sorted all shrimp they brought in. I was sitting there watching and the Captain invited me into the cabin of the boat for a drink and to cool off.. It was quite hot out there. I was watching him and noticed his big hard on through his tight shorts. He noticed me looking at him. He said do you like what you see? I said well i cant see it. So he locked the cabin door and dropped his shorts and came over to me with a rum and coke in his hand. I looked a his enormous erect penis. I wanted to suck it so bad. He handed me my drink and I grabbed his cock and licked it and stroked it. I grabbed his balls and rubbed them and sucked just his head of his dick. I was getting so wet. I took off my underware and stuck my finger in my wet pussy and licked it off. Then i couldnt help it I grabbed his cock and sucked it hard and took the whole thing in my mouth. It was going down my throat. I played with my pussy at the same time. He started to cum and i thought he was going to drown me. It was so much and so good.
    He left me so horny. He said do you want me to get someone to come and fuck you? I said oh yes right now. He asked if he could watch? I said yes everyone can watch. He opened the cabin door and told the guys that he had a horny woman in the cabin that needed some dick. One of the crew said well send her out this way we can help.
    I got up and went out on the deck. The guys were done sorting shrimp and the nets were back in the water. One of them took by the arm and led me over to the side of the boat and said bend over ill give you my dick. I did what I was told. He grabbed me from behind and shoved his dick hard and deep in me. I moaned and almost came right away. As he fucked me another guy got down on his knees and licked my clit and the man that was fucking me told him to suck his balls to. Another man came over to me and pulled my shirt off and rubbed and sucked my tits. The man fucking me came in me. When he was done another man took me by the hand and he laid down on the boat and had me get on top of his dick and ride him.
    Another came to me and had me suck his dick. He asked me if I ever took it up the ass. I told him yes and I like it. He motioned to another guy that put it in my ass. I was getting dp. and loving it. and sucking a cock and getting my tits sucked at the same time. They all took turns and had their way with me. I started to cum and scream harder harder please. I never came so hard or so much. I didnt think I was going to stop coming. When I stood up the cum of 7 men and myself ran all the way down the inside of my legs. I was so wet.
    I had satisfied all 7 men on board the shrimp boat that day.
    I was completely drained and so happy and relaxed. I think I will go out on that shrimp boat again...

2. phish

Gold Member

Wow very hot!

Stormlover712 likes this.
  3. Mb91

Gold Member

That's hot.

4. SimRoll

Gold Member

I need to take up shrimp fishing!
    Very hot.

5. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Very hot story. Now I am hard and need to take care of it. I am also living in Southern Mississippi temporarily.

6. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

im not to far away from you... im in pass christian

7. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Nice. I am at Keesler AFB for training

8. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

Good for you... good career choice!!! not a bad place to be thats a nice base out there. they have about everything you could want there

9. danrb007

Gold Member

Nice story very hot!!!

10. Mikey22

Gold Member

That was HOT!!!:)

11. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

thanks everyone...i couldve wrote it with a lot more detail and shouldve read it before i posted and took time to edit it... ill work on a better one....

danrb007 likes this.
  12. Mb91

Gold Member

Can't wait for next one.

13. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

im working on one... hope to get it on here soon!!! putting a little more time in the next one... this one took about 10 min..

Mb91, SimRoll and fy10fyr like this.