the sequel to i need him for 15 years

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lickablesue, May 21, 2007.

1. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

You may want to read I needed him 15 years and tonight before you read this

We had a short break just holding each other all three of us, the smell of sex in the air.
    He kissed my neck and whispered gently, ready to go again? I let out a soft moan and said yes please. He leaned forward and kissed my neck running kisses across my shoulders, kissing, nibbling and gently biting my skin. Every touch like another jolt of electric running through my body, but these bolts of electric did not run though and out of my body, every one found it way to the tip of my clitoris. One touch and I would explode, my head was spinning, and I wanted so much for him to touch me, to feel myself explode all over his hands.
    Yet my heart was saying, not yet, please not yet, let me feel his love for me, let me burn with passion, let him know im his for the taking, but not yet. I could feel his hard dick against my bum I wanted so much to just open myself up and let him slip inside me, but he moved, my heart sank I missed my chance.

He started to kiss down my back; I don’t think he missed one inch of skin. My whole body shuddered over and over, each kiss was new, each kiss felt nothing like the last one, or was that just in my mind. I needed him so bad, and just when I thought I could take no more, I felt a hand on my face, a tongue touching my lips. Gently at first then more urgent forcing my lips apart, mentally I shuck myself bringing my self back to earth. Oh my god, I had forget she was there I was so lost in what he was doing, I needed her too. I returned her kisses our tongues fighting, our hands racing all over each others bodies. Our nipples touching, our pussy’s grinding together, our fingers searching for just the right spot. Her hand slipped in between my legs, her fingers urgently looking and finding my clitoris, just one tweak one twist between finger and thumb. And I exploded
    My body convulsing, o fuck yes I heard myself scream. My body twisting and turning as I felt the juices flow from me, I was like a play thing in their hands but I did not care.

He held me tight I felt my legs been opened, her fingers touching my pussy and opening my lips. I was waiting, hoping, to feel her fingers inside me, but nothing. Her fingers traced the out side of my pussy lips, passing over and flicking my clit making my body jolt. His kisses stopped, her hand stopped moving, my body sighed with release, but my heart sank with sadness thinking this was all over.

Then I felt myself been lifted, his body moving under me, she was still in front of me helping him. I felt her hands on my pussy, again opening my lips, then I felt the end of his dick touching me, he still held me, she moved his dick over my clit over and over. I was begging, fuck me, please, fuck me, now.
    She smiled, kissed me so gently, and I felt her move is dick just touching my waiting, wanting, begging, pussy. Her hands still holding my lips open, he lowered me slowly, and I could feel my pussy expand to fit around his dick, filling me totally inside.

My juices still flowing, eased his entry, at last I was sat on him, his dick completely inside me, I was so glad he stopped I did not think I could take another inch, it felt like he was going to bust through me I was so full. Gently he lifted me up till I thought he was going to come out of me. Then he stopped with just the tip of his wonderful dick inside me and lowered me down again. Only this time hard, I screamed ooooooggggggggggggooooooooooooddddddddd yes

She was now laid in front of me her fingers playing with my clit working it, grinding it; he was lifting me faster and faster. His upward thrust meeting my downward motion, I felt I would split in two, but I wanted more; I was urging them both on. Begging them, harder, faster, and deeper. I could feel the pressure building once again; I could feel him growing even more inside me. Oh my god I felt like I was ready to faint, then she kissed me. The mixture of taste, my own juice his juices and the juice from her own pussy, put there by her own hands. Was all I could take I let out a loud shout; fuck yes; and I felt him cum inside me, my own juices gushing from me and she kissed my harder than I have ever been kissed before. Wave after wave I felt leave me, she held me to steady me he slowed down and stopped.

For what felt like for ever I could feel his dick pulse inside me sending wave after wave of his long waited for spunk shooting deep inside me. I clamped my pussy lips as tight as i could around his dick, I did not want to lose any and I did not want to lose his dick not yet not ever. I got that wonderful feeling of a man totally spent, I could feel, him began going soft, that feeling of my god he is mine, i did that to him; ran through my mind. I just stayed there supported by them both.

She helped lift me off his now limp, wonder full limp dick and lay me down, i was shaking, trembling. He lay me down on the bed and held my legs open as she moved her magical tongue over, round, and finale inside my throbbing pussy. My body twisted and turned sweat coming from every pour of my body, each touch of her tongue set my mind reeling. her hands opening my pussy wide so she could get deep inside and lick out the mixed juice his and mine, so blended together. Her face covered my pussy as she sucked my dry, a tear ran down my face, I wanted that; I was going to use my fingers to taste him from within me. She must have sensed my feelings as she moved to kiss me and on her tongue she had save a mixture of our cum and she dropped it into my mouth.
    I tried so hard to save it but the urgency to taste our combined cum was too much and I drank it down fast. He looked at me with piercing eyes and said have no worries there is more to come, as much as your heart can ever desire, he moved and kissed me. He whispered sleep now and tomorrow we will make love like never before. My eyes closed as I saw him lift her up in his arms and go into the other room I wanted to protest but my body could not I was spent and in total happiness I slept with those words ringing in my ears “sleep now for tomorrow we will make love as never before”

2. Jack28

Jack28 New Member

Excellent...very excited for the prequel

3. beemer

beemer New Member

Thanks for the sequel, :bow Will be looking foward to seeing prequel.

4. lala87

lala87 New Member

omg!!! more??? yay!!!! you made my day =)

5. bubbajr

bubbajr New Member

just as good as the 1st but i nees and want more