The Rocker pt. 1 Those were the days

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Dog_E_Ryder, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Back in the old school days partying was a way of life. Playing football at a small Midwestern university and couple of us on the team had formed a pretty decent cover band. So the weekends were made for partying all beer kegs and fun. Although it didn’t do much for our grades it made for a good time.

We had a gig one weekend in a town not far from my dad’s business so we made the 200 mile Journey back to dad’s and stayed at his house. Across the street from his business was a restaurant so me and Jon my drummer decided to drop in the place for a bite to eat.

As we walked into the restaurant a tall brunette girl come over to our table and took our order. While she took our order I noticed a couple of cute waitresses standing up by the register and sneaking glances over our way and talking and giggling among themselves. Both girls were cute, but one of them had some really nice boobs which is my weakness.

“Hey John check the two chicks out over by the register” I said as I nodded in their direction.

“Dude, fucking hot!” he said as I got up and walked over to the two girls.

“Hey girls maybe you all can help me I was wondering if either one of you know were a club called “The landing strip” is located?” I asked with a huge smile as I was being hypnotized by the girl with fantastic boobs who was standing to my right.

“Yeah sure do, its about 20 miles south from here on the by-pass.” answered the other cute girl obviously trying draw my attention on her.

“We are playing down there tonight and if you girls are interested why don’t you join us?” I said as I looked back at the girl with the nice set of boobs.

About that time John walks over to join the conversation. John was a stoner from way back when. Back in the day drug testing wasn’t really enforced in the sports programs or we would have been short a damn good safty.

“Yeah babes won’t you chicks come on down and party with us?”, John said in his best Tommy Chong voice.

“I don’t know Lauren’s car has a low tire and mine is in the shop.”, said the girl with nice boobs. “By the way, my name is Dana.” She said as she smiled real big as I caught her checking me out.

“I tell you what, me and the guys will pick you two up this evening and you can ride with us. Oh and my name is Rob and this stoner is Jon.” I said as I gave Jon a big kiddingly push.

That afternoon the girls come over to my dad’s business and me and the guys were out back loading the amps and gear into the trailer. They both were dressed to kill. Damn hot as hell. Dana was wearing a black leather clubbing skirt and bike jacket and her sister was wearing a tight red club dress. Oh fuck was they smoking.

I threw them both a beer as we set down and chatted a little to get to know each other. By the third both girls were buzzing pretty good. I said it was time to hit the road it would take an hour to set up after we got there and joked how we had a couple of groupies to help set up and break down . As we climbed in the van I sit in between Dana and Lauren Jon already had his bong cranked and was passing it back and forth between Lauren and Jeff. In the mean time I had already scooted real close into Dana as I worked my hand on her leg and she made no attempt to move it, as I proceeded to probe a couple of fingers up her skirt as I kissed her. She was soaking wet as I fingered her with the two fingers and she entwined my tongue as we kissed.Everyone else was occupied talking and hitting the bong with the exception of Dave who was driving, to pay any attention to us in the darkness of the van. I pulled my two fingers out and put them up to her lips as she licked my fingers while I joined in with a kiss. Oh damn it was hot. I was so hard at that point. I slid three fingers into her and fingered her hard, good thing for the stereo playing loud for the moans she was panting with. Then she held her breath as her eyes rolled back as she orgasm and soaked my van seat and my hand. I was so fucking hard I thought my cock was going to explode right there. Not sure if anyone had noticed, I was too busy in the moment. I leaned over to Dana and whispered

“I’m going to fuck that sweet wet pussy before the nights over’’’ as she reached over and kissed me and she rubbed my hard cock that was bulging in my tight jeans and pulled back and smiled and whispered back

“Yes you will”, driving me that much wilder with arousal.

Lauren and John were pretty well stoned and were in their own world as the rest of the group was jamming to the tunes. We pulled into the lot of club and backed the trailer up to the back door and began to unload our gear. We set up and got tuned in and went to the front table by the stage were the girls would be sitting. Looked like a decent crowd turning out 80 people at the door and 30 minutes before stage time.

I stepped out the back to grab a guitar and Dana followed me out. The van was parked out between the buildings so when we reached the van Dana grabbed my dick and embraced me and was grinding on me. I backed her up against the brick wall as we kissed and she was grinding into my now, very hard cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I grinded into her. Oh fuck was I ever horny now, she pulled her shirt off and those fucking gorgeous boobs were plopped down in my face as she grinded that pussy hard onto my cock. I had my head buried in those titties. She was messing with my belt buckle to unzip my jeans as she had her skirt pulled up with no panties.

“Oh fuck girl you are killing me. The guys will be out looking for me any minute.” I said backing off with all my willpower in the world. Damn I wanted to fuck her bad then and there.

“Well I want you in me before the nights over.”, she said with a devilish smile on her face.

“Oh trust me doll you will get me, I will fuck that pussy all night long! Damn!” I said excitedly as we walked toward thedoor.

The first set we played our usual mix of the usual play list Skynyrd, CCR, eagles we covered a lot of old AC/DC of their lessor known songs I was pretty decent covering Bon’s songs. The girls were enjoying themselves no shortage of guys dancing with them. By the third and last set come on and the club was pretty well stoned over, I broke out with a couple of old doors songs” Roadhouse” and”back door man”

Lauren was drunk as hell and up by us dancing on stage. On the last few songs Dana was dancing with some big trucker guy who was about as big as me. She was pretty loaded herself and seemed to be enjoying herself grinding and dancing with that guy. As the last song played out, we started breaking down the set. I needed to go take a piss so I walked to the back of the club by the office to use their bathroom so I wouldn’t have to wade through all the piss in the public bathroom. Dana walked with me back there;I wasn’t for sure where it was and I opened up the wrong door and stumbled around in the dark feeling for a switch. I flipped it on and it was a stock room with old kegs sitting around with the strong smell of stale beer. There was also a big table sitting to the side of the room.

Dana took me by the hand and walked me over to the table.

“How about filling that promise”, she said as she hopped up on that table.

She spread her legs and I could see that wet pussy glistening from the lights in the room. I walked over and she begins to unbuckle my jeans as I removed her top and started sucking those tits. I pulled my briefs down and her eyes widened as she saw my fat hard throbbing cock. I pulled her down from the table and turned her around and pulled off herskirt and bent her over the table and slid that hard fat cock into that waiting pussy. She moaned loudly as it was tight going in, once I had it all the way in her I began to thrust into hard as I pulled her hair back and rammed my cock back and forth. She would let out a moan with each stroke and every so often her body would shudder and I could feel her wetness that much more.

“OH fuck me! Oh fuck me!!” she called out.

I begin to speed my tempo up and ram her even harder; I could feel my balls begin to tighten and knew I would be exploding any second.

Oh fuck I’m going to cum hard!” I almost yelled.

“ oooo I want it in me I want you in me!”she said as she moaned .

I begin to cum like I had never cum before as she coooed and moaned and told me how hot my cum was. We was both covered in passion sweat as I pulled my cock out and my cum dribbled down her inner thighs as she put her skirt back on.

We walked out the door and the gang asked where the hell we had been. Busted.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  2. Mb91

Gold Member

Good job.

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  3. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Thanks man hope you enjoyed. :)

4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Oh very hot stuff :)

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Hope you enjoyed sexxxy. Want to be a groupie?:p Love to get you up against that wall or over that table. ;)

6. woodster

Verified Gold Member

Busted a nut. veru nice write about a hot little vixen

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  7. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Thanks woodster glad you enjoyed.