The ride home, part 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

MY new girl is on the hood and now I want her more than ever, looking so ready on the hood, and feeling so ready. I lift her dress up, caressing her on my way up, feeling her warm skin. Next I reach the top part to expose her breasts all over again in the coo evenin air, just to indulge in seeing her nipples get hard again, and tease them again as she wraps her legs around my waist. That makes me want to get my erection back more than ever. I bend down and take her breasts in my hands, sucking them, kissing them. This time they are hard for another reason and I am loving it.
    Teasing them in my hands I get out of her leg hold to kiss my way down her body, blowing softly as I go along, giving her goose bumps. Knowing what I have in mind she takes my head in her hands, almost as if taking me below sooner, aching for the moment to happen.
    I finally arrive to her pussy, kissing around at first to tease her a bit until I start licking with a purpose. She gives me a soft moan of approval and spreads her legs wider, she is wanting this so much an I build her anticipation, taking my time until I finally allow myself to caress her clit with my tongue, slowly, feeling it, tasting it, rubbing back and forth, switching to circling it. Teasing her is driving her wild and occasionally she pulls my head in to place my tongue on her clit again but I don't want her to orgasm just yet. Every now and then I stick my tongue out to push it in her hot and wet entrance, oh I wish I could push it in deep, fuck her with my tongue. After a few delightful pushes of my tongue I go back to licking her lips and clit, using firmer pressure this time as I let my hand roam on her abdomen. Everytime I flick her clit with my tongue I feel her belly, her body reacting to the pleasures. My hand again finds its way to caress and lightly squeeze her breast for a few selfish moments, feel her soft flesh and finally home in on her nipple, squeezing lightly, tugging, rubbing. It feels so hard now I know she wants more, I can only give her all that more. Pressing my outh around her clit I start sucking lightly on her clit, pulling it in my mouth, licking it.
    "Ooooh, mmmm" She just loves it, and finally I slide my other hand up her inner thigh until it reaches her pussy, so wet it takes no effort to slide my middle finger in. Continuing with my tongue and other hand on her nipple I start exploring inside softly at first. pressing her inner walls, stimulating her. As she starts approaching orgasm I back off a bit, I have not done all I want for her. Once she is safe from an imminent orgasm I ease back into sucking, licking, tugging her nipples, squeezing and insert two fingers to give her more stretching and sensations, rubing inside, pressing at the same time. She is wild and squirming and wraps her legs around my neck,
    I am happily trapped in her lust, then start rubbing her g-spot morte regularly while still sucking her clit, pulling on it.
    Pressing harder on her g-spot she goes nuts. "ooooh don't stop now, oooh just make me cum!" Her hips are rocking and her breathing becomes panting, gasping, I just do all I can to keep up with her, staying on her clit and rubbing her g-spot.
    Finally she explodes, "ooooh god I'm cumming!" she screams, her legs tighter and hurting my neck, but the pain is worth the pleasure.
    Now one hand pressing and urging mine on her nipple, the other pushing my face harder on her pussy and pulling my head in tighter I give it my all as she loses herself into a powerful orgasm, her body taken over by the sensations rushing all over, I feel her wetness increase inside as I continue as long as she can take it. Finally she is all spent and goes limp, her ass back down on the hood, catching her breath, panting, sweaty.
    I can't resist climbing on the hood to be beside her, holding her and we kiss, her tasting her cum juices, breathing fast, her hot breath on my face.

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

mmm I loved that! Thank you ... now if only I could find someone to do that with me on a car hood lol .. this story made me so hot and bothered it's not funny!

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Laughing and not laughing at the same time.
    I would actually do that with someone giving me that chance.
    Well I know we live too far apart but I love writing stories.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

lol just re read my post I was laughing and not laughing :p

Keep writing it's greatly appreciated

5. andrewpeter

andrewpeter New Member

I am sure they will give you or you will have medicine for the ride home. I would have someone bring many pillows.Adam took the utmost care with our new charges.