The ride back home

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

"Fantasy"
    Taking my new date back home after the opera we feel relax and she says she had a great time, and so did I I tell her and she reaches across to take my hand in hers. I give her a squeeze and she does it back.
    Glancing at her she leans and we steel a quick kiss. I didn't expect that so soon so my heart is thumping. I pull over to have a passionate kiss before we resume the drive. My heart is still thumping in my chest and she asks me if I am fine. I just nod, a bit breathless and nervous. She laughs at me in good spirit and pats my leg as she tells me to just relax. Her hand makes me sort of stiffen a little and this doesn't go unnoticed, she catches on quick.
    "What's wrong?" she asks. I says it's okay but she says she knows I am not really all fine. Then i confess I got nervous because her hand on my leg was totally unexpected, I am just shy when new with a woman at first, especially if I like her. "Really? That's so sweet" she says, obviously pleased with the compliment, then saying I need to relax still as she softly rubs my thigh.
    It will come I tell her, looking at her, those eyes, her smile.
    She leans and I respond with another kiss after pulling over and she checks my chest with her hand. Her findings amuse and please her.
    We keep kissing hard and she rubbs my chest and shoulders, I rub her shoulders and neck. She comes closer against me and in the process presses her beautiful breast against my arm. She is well aware of this and doesn't pull away, but again taking in my renewed reaction, a give away I am all hot for her. As we keep kissing she starts rubbing lower, my abdomen, back up on my chest, my arms, as I caress her arm, shoulder and neck.
    We stop kissing for a few seconds and as we look into each other's eyes she lets her hand softly slide all the way down on my thigh again, caressing me.
    I can't believe it, yet I am almost too scared to do more.
    "What's happening?" she asks, and I say there is nothing.
    She tells me she doesn't believe me as she lets her hand finally come to rest on my throbbing cock, giving it a squeeze to feel my erection.
    I am going nuts and as we kiss some more her hand now rubbing me, I reach and reciprocate, caressing her breasts. I go wilder as I feel her nipples stiffen, under my soft caresses.
    Looking in my eyes again she pushes me back in my seat and finds my pants' zipper which she pulls down. All I can do is look at her having her way with me. She knows she is in control and loving it, not rushing the moment, yet I am aching for more. As she finally free my erection it's impossible not to notice the precum dripping as she holds me and gives it a stroking.
    She wastes no time and licks it clean before it makes a mess and she comes up for a kiss again, holding me softly in her feminine hand.
    She whispers she likes my taste and goes back down to continue caressing my cock with her lips and tongue, pulling on the shaft to bring more precum to taste. I want to be involved and start caressing her all over as she makes love to my cock with her mouth and finally I let my han wander to her breasts. undoing the zipper on the back of her dress and unhooking her bra I feel like a teenager, going for her nipples so soon. They become hard again and soon enough she gives little whimpers when I squeeze them lightly.
    I pull her off me reluctantly so I can have my turn sucking her as she wraps her arms around my head, feeling her nipples one at a time in my mouth as I slide my free hand down until I reach below, already wet and hot.
    As I start finding my way for more in depth touching she stops me and continues making my cock feel so good. She must feel my throbbing against her lips now. As I continue caressing her she leans back in her seat and pulls me over, grabbing my ass and bring my cock over to her mouth again, she just has to have me this way, first rubbing me on her breasts. Catching on I press them together and bring myself between them, rubbing and driping precum between them, sliding is easy already. As I slide between I use my thumbs and fingers to play with her nipples. This is so good that when I feel I am about to explode I stop fucking her breasts and continue doing her nipples. When I stop she looks at it, the head all wet and pulls me closer to take me in for a few strokes of her lips on the head. I start moaning and she is more turned on. As she gets more turned on I realize her nipples are part of her arousal, to my joy. I tell her how good she makes me feel and she is driving me so crazy, and seeing my cock sliding between her breasts, playing with her nipples finally takes her to orgasm, a low moan becoming a scream as she tells me to fuck her breasts hard. I oblige and being so aroused I start moaning, panting, telling her I am about to lose it too.
    She lifts her head up to mine mine to take me, stroking my shaft as she urges me to let myself fill her mouth with my cum. She takes me over the edge and she takes my cock deepest in her mouth, wanting me to pump my cum until my last drop and she feels my pulsating orgasm, moaning in pleasure knowing I feel so good in her mouth. She keeps it in until I get too sensitive and once I pull out we instinctively kiss without hesitation.
    On this desert road I finally pull my decide it's her turn, get out of the car and take her out, opening the door.
    I throw my jacket on the hood and lifting her, so light and petite, I have her lay back on the hood ..... to be followed on part 2.

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Umm... ALS... that was *gasp* amazing.. very very very hot!!

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Aaah, wait for part two. Of course written for thing I like doing.
    Let me know your likes and I can write for those likes if part 2 doesn't do it for you.