The Red Mustang

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

The Red Mustang

She sat in her rental car taking long drags off a Newport Light, trying to calm her nerves. She looked at the clock on the dash again, and realized that only a minute had passed since last she checked. Her hands were sweaty on the steering wheel and her whole body trembled softly. She cursed herself for showing up an hour early as she fidgeted in her seat.

They were good friends and cyber lovers, but they were both committed to other people and agreed that cheating was wrong, so she didn’t know why she was so nervous about meeting him.

She turned off the car, rolled the windows all the way down, and took deep breaths in and out. She closed her eyes, willing herself to calm down. The warmth of the sun, the sound of the ocean, and the coastal breeze all combined to relax her more and more. That, (coupled with the exhaustion brought on by the long car ride) overcame her, and soon she drifted off.

As she slept, she began to dream. She dreamt she was sitting in her rental waiting for her lover. She heard his car coming from off in the distance, it’s engine winding down as he slowed to turn into the lot. She smiled in her sleep and sighed deeply. In her dream, as he pulled up in his red Mustang, the bass from his stereo was so powerful that it vibrated the doors of her car.

He killed the engine after he had parked parallel to her and stepped out of his pony. As he straightened all 6’ 4” of himself and approached her, she was overwhelmed by a torrent of emotions that threatened to make her roll her window up. She maintained her cool and stepped out of her car.

They met between the two cars, exchanged a stiff hug, and just stood there looking at one another, each painfully aware of the awkwardness of the moment. The sun and the wind made conversation difficult, so they both got into his car to talk.

He opened her door and she sat down on the black & tan leather passenger seat. As she sat, the seat hugged her ass like it was made for it. She laughed and told him as much. He grinned at her and said, “Check this out.” He turned on the air conditioner and a cool breeze blew out of the seat she was sitting in. The chill of the air felt delightful on the backs of her legs and she leaned back to enjoy it.

As they chatted, he took off his sunglasses and his blue green eyes immediately struck her. She had seen them in pictures but they did not do him justice. The more they chatted, the more relaxed they both got, and the bond that that had formed online was transferred, seamlessly, into real life.

He turned the key in the ignition and the engine started to purr. She felt the rumblings come up through her seat and it gave her a jolt. She smiled and said, “Wow, those vibrations are pretty intense, I can feel them in my seat.”

He didn’t say anything back, just smiled broadly as he brought his foot down on the gas. The engine revved and the vibrations hummed against her ass. She looked into his eyes, smiled wickedly and ground her pelvis into the seat saying, “Do it again.”

His foot came down a little more as he leaned forward and turned the fan up so more cold air blew into the legs of her shorts. He then turned the volume up on the stereo until the bass shook the windows. She laughed out loud saying, “This is the sexiest car I’ve ever been in.”

“Thank you, babe,” he said, then mused, “Hmm, I wonder, if using my car as a vibrator is considered cheating?”

They both burst into laughter. His deep laugh filled the small space of the car and she was once again taken by how much his voice affected her. In their phone calls, he’d talked her through countless orgasms, with just a few well chosen words. To hear him in person, in such intimate quarters, just melted her, and she was overcome by an intense need for him.

Without words, she turned to him and started to undo his pants. He tensed and looked into her eyes. He held her gaze for a moment, then lifted his hips off of the seat so she could slide his pants down.As soon as it was freed, his manhood sprung away from his body. She was pleased that he had not exaggerated when he’d described it to her.

In a breathy whisper she said, “If I just kiss your cock, is that cheating?” He shook his head and exhaled slowly.

She bent to give his cock a closer look. It was thicker than she anticipated, but it did not keep her from sucking the head into her mouth and using her tongue to explore every square inch of it. She explored his testicles, too, licking them one at a time, then using the flat part of her tongue to trace a line from the back side of his balls to the front, then up his shaft to the tip of his helmet.

As she soaked his entire cock and shaft with her saliva, his foot hit the accelerator by accident. The vibrations were no longer on her ass because she was leaning across the console now, they were right on her clit. She pulled back away from his cock for a moment and ground the wetness of her shorts across the humming leather.

Her breath was coming in gasps, as she started to resume sucking his big, beautiful cock. He grabbed her hair and steadied her head as she sucked and ground the both of them close to the brink of climax.

He pushed her head away, and opened his car door, then came to her side of the car and opened hers. The sun had started to set, and most of the beach was deserted; their cars where the only two that remained in the lot.

He grabbed her wrists and pulled her into him, bending to kiss her with such passion she felt as though she could not breathe. He backed her against the hood of the car and hoisted her up on it. The heat from the engine felt good after the chill of the seat but still, a shiver ran up her spine.

He stood between her legs and wrapped his arms around her, as she bent forward to smell his scent. He reached down and slipped a long finger up under her shorts, pushed her panties to the side, and dipped it into her dewy depths. “Would it be cheating if I tasted you?” he asked. Without waiting for her answer, he licked her juices off his fingers.

She just watched as he pulled her shirt up over her head and removed it from her, then bent his head to her breasts and started to suck her jutting nipples through the sheer fabric of her bra. She lifted her hips and he slid her wet panties and shorts off of her.

She felt the wetness of her pussy starting to ooze between her labia and drip out onto the car. He noticed it too, and the sight of it drove him wild. He took her wrists again, spun her around, and told her to put her hands on the hood of the car. She was a ragdoll in his hands. She was mad with desire for him and allowed him to manipulate her position.

He stood behind her, rubbing his rock hardness across her ass, teasing her with it. She bent over farther, and spread her thighs, presenting her slickness to him. The sight of her made his cock twitch and his balls draw up tight to his body. He hardened even more as he pushed just the tip of his pre-cum lubricated cock between her velvet curtains.

She bent over so much, that her face was now touching the hood of the car. She could smell her own pussy juice from where it had dripped there before he had flipped her over. The smell of it filled her nostrils and made her pussy spasm. Her whole being was ready for him, just screaming for him to enter her. It was as if she was born to assume this position for him.

His voice thick in his throat, said, “Would it be cheating if I gave you what you so desperately need, baby?”

She froze for a moment, her breathing fast, her body wet with sweat, and just stood there, electrified and terrified. She reached into her innermost depths and plucked out her true feelings for him, and then, she took a deep breath and said, “No.”

That one word took away any restraint he had shown, and he plunged his proud cock into her thick pussy, driving her thighs into the car. He reached forward, grabbed a handful of her thick, dark, hair, and drove into her as deep as he could. Once his cock was seated into her, he paused to let her pussy stretch to accommodate him.

The tightness of her canal sheathed his rod in its moist warmth. Its grip never loosened as he started to slowly fuck her. He pulled her hips into him so that with each push, he entered her fully and without resistance.

As he slid his member in and out of her, he was aware of her need for something more, so he reached around and found her engorged clit with his strong fingers. He dipped a finger in the wetness being squeezed out of her by his cock, and started to manipulate her clit. He fingers worked as gently as his hips until she was ready for more.

She loved his gentleness but craved the touch of a lion, not a lamb, so she arched her back, turned her head, and met his eyes. Her look told him what she wanted, and he started to fuck her harder. He used his fingers to apply more force, flicking her hood back and pushing her clit full on. This drew wails of pleasure from her that were only interrupted by her grunts as he slammed into her.

Soon, she was screaming out his name as she came, her body shaking all over the hood of the car. As she writhed, her pussy clamped down on his cock and drew him even deeper into it. Her contractions were so strong, he had a hard time keeping his cock inside of her. He grabbed her shoulders to steady her, then powered into her with full force, bottoming out on her cervix with each dive.

She pressure of his cock made her orgasm extend and grow until she was orgasming again, this time from deep within, causing a gush of wet fluid to pour out of her and all over the car.

“Would it be cheating if I came inside of you?” he asked in between pants.

“Yes.” She said.

With that, he pulled out his cock and put it on her ass. Rope after rope of hot cum pumped out of him and onto her ass and back. Rivulets of it dripped down her sides and landed on the hood, mixing with the heady mixture of fluid she had already deposited there.

The vibrations of the engine hummed underneath her and she heard him calling her, “Babe? Hey, Babe! Wake up, girl!”

Her eyes flew open and she realized she was still in her rental car. He was parked parallel to her with his window down a broad smile on his handsome face. He asked her if she wanted to leave her car in the lot while they went to have a cup of coffee.

She said, “Rev your engine, first.” He was puzzled, but did it just the same. As she felt the vibrations in her rental car she smiled like the Cheshire Cat and said, “Yes, that’s a great idea, let’s take YOUR car.”

He was still looking a bit confused as she slid into the seat beside him and reached for the volume on the stereo.

#1 Barbwire, Apr 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2008
  2. igor

Gold Member

Well, damn - I guess I'll hafta start shopping for a Mustang, huh ???:dgrin:drool

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Another top effort CL.....and one to keep all us hotrodders happy too..:bow

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, guys, I appreciate it. I'm just now noticing some typos in the story, but can't edit them. UGH! I hate when that happens! *tears out hair*

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm trying to help, hun. Check your PMs.
    -------------------
    Okay - edited! :)

#5 Rose, Apr 24, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, Rose. I had sent the story to Puss for editing, but I think her stay in the hospital has addled her brain. Poor Puss! :lol

7. charged

charged New Member

8. charged

charged New Member

Damn...........I forgot to commend you on another outstanding story CL. BTW....what typos? Guess I could go back and look for them.;)

9. Blitzz

Blitzz New Member

Cheers!

When you are reading the paragraphs faster than a racehorse takes to the track, you don’t notice those small typos! Great job mate, cheers!

By the way, check out ******
    Has some amazing erotic stories (You might want to add some of yours to the collection?), but i must say yours is one of the best i have ever read! Keep it up!

Cheers,
    Michael

#9 Blitzz, Apr 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2008
  10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why charged, you car looks exactly like the one I imagined in my story. Fancy that. :lol

Blitzz, I appreciate your kind words, but you aren't allowed to post links to other sites here. You might want to edit that out.

11. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

CL, that story was amazing. You wouldn't believe how many of the items in her fantasy reminds me of meeting my current GF for the first time when we were both going through our separations.

As I've told you before, your gift for writing ought to be harnessed!

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you so much, hon. You are too kind. Now, tell me what parts were similar? :cool

13. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

HEY great story, cept for the mustang..........I drive a camaro! :dgrin

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sorry, Mr.T. I will try to do better next time. ;)

15. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

You better or I'll have to spank you...............um what thats not very motavating is it :lol

16. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Awesome story. Thanks for the link.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Did it give ya a wet spot?

18. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

LOL. No I wasn't gonna fool around this time. I just pulled my shorts down and shot my load. :)

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

[EVIL]Where are the pics to prove it?[/EVIL]

20. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Do you really want me to contribute to the SF cock parade?