The pool house story.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

The story of my youth, Learning about sex.

Times were good growing up during the Ronald Reigan era. We lived in a prodominately white uper class subdivision, Full brick split level house, With a pool in the back. Yes I was that kid, Spoiled rotton, I had the car, The preppy clothes, A garage full of toys, That most my age were jealous of.

But I wanted something more, I wanted pussy! During these formative years, My cousin Karin she Moved in with us, Renting the pool house from mom and dad. She needed her freedom from her parents, She was in her early 2o's at the time, She had dirty blonde colored hair a nice lean body with perky tits, Tight little ass, Sexy legs.

Like me she was a physical fitniss nut, And became my workout partner i n our weight room. After our workout, I would jerk off in the shower, I wanted to fuck her so bad. When my parents were gone, She would have her possee of girlfriends come over, They would lay out around the pool, Topless sometimes bottomless, Trying to get that golden tan on there private intimate parts. From my bedroom window I would jerk off, Watching them.

Then came Saturday night, I was jerking off to my other woman, Lyeing in bed watching Elvira Mistress of the dark, As she lay on the red coutch hosting the lowbudget horror movie. The sound of Karins Trans-Am caught my attention, It was late, I asumed the bars were closing. For some reason I just had to get up and look.

She was in a little short black dress and high heels, She had some lucky young stud with her, He was in western wear and a cowboy hat. They were stumbleing around drunk, Hanging on to each other, He had a 5th. of whiskey in his hand. They finally made there way inside, I lay down a few miniutes, But could not rest, Knowing what they were fixing to do. So I go down to see if I could watch, I take my Polaroid, To take some pics.

When I get down there to look in the window, Her black dress was off, They were kissing and, She was stripping him, She sucked and jerked his cock, I took some pics. She then pushed him down on the bed, She grabed up his cowboy hat and put it on, She straddled his cock, And lowerd herself on to it.

"Ahhhhhhh!.....Yes!" She cryed out rideing him up and down, I took some more pics, Soon his body tensed up, He pulled out of her and jerked off all over her bed, He passed out.

"Son of a bitch!" She cussed him, She then rolled his sorry ass off in to the floor.

"Another typical man." She complained opening her night table, Taking out a large vibrator, She lays on her back and starts to fuck herself, The then squrts and comes down off her orgasm, She rolls over and falls asleep.

The next morning I was up cleaning the pool, She drove in, And got out of her car, In a white tank top, No bra, Daisey Dukes and flipflops.

"Hey Sexy!" I yell at her She looks at me and smiles. At the door to the pool house, I taped an envelope to the door, With the pictures in it, She opens it and looks at them.

"MIKEY!!!...Get over here now!!!" With a hard cock I run over to her.

"Just what the fuck is this about?"

"Oh...I don't know, I thought I might leave some of those in your moms mail box."

"Your going to black mail me?...What do you want?"

"Lessons"

"Why?"

"Theres this girl at school, I want to ask her out, And don want to be a total amiture." We go inside, I drop my swim trunks and stroke my cock.

"Not so fast stud. Lesson one is go slow...Now kiss me." I put my arms around her, We kiss, I slip my hand under her shirt. She pushes it away

"Not yet. Kiss my neck...Suck on my neck....Feels good.....Suck my ear." I continue to kiss and suck on her, She peels off her shirt, With my mouth watering I stare at her beautifull perky breasts, And erect nipples. Her shorts fall, She teps out of them, And her flipflops, She lays on the bed, On her stomech.

"Give me a masage, Start at my feet." I masage her pretty feet

"Pay attention to every inch of her body, Everything is conected ya know...Suck my toes."

"You serious?"

"You want lessons don't you?...There clean." I suck on all 10 of them.

"Your dooing good...Some women get incrdibly horny, When there feet get played with. Move up my legs," I rub her muscular tanned calves

"Lick my legs." No problem there, She rolls over, Spreading her legs wide.

"Pay lots of attention to her theighs." I rub her thighs, Getting closer and closer to her pussy

"Barely touch my pussy, Tease it...Remember make it last, Your goal is to please her...It aint worh a shit, If you get off and leave her hanging...Now play and suck my tits" I move to her tits and pleasure them.

"Eat my pussy." I go down on her, Spreading her lipps apart, I lick her and stick my tonge up her sex hole.

"Mmmmmm!,,,Your doing good...Keep it up." She takes my finger and places it on her clit.

"This is my love button, Suck it," I gently suck it, She moans

"Finger me to, Oh don't forget my ass, Finger it,...Yes!...Your getting the hang of it...Now fuck me!" I pounce at the chance, She grabs my cock, And guides me in to her slit, It slipped right in, Inand out I pumped her.

"Not to fast, Rember make it last...Make her cum,...And leave it in, She wants to feel your hot cum flow inside her." She rolls me over and takes controll, Rideing me faster,Faster and harder, Holding her tits. She tosses her head back and lets out a squeal, She cums, I cum, She collapses in to my arms, We kiss.

"That is the result you want, Did you learn anything?"

"Oh Yeah!"

"Good we might have a test later, And let me know how your date turns out."

"Oh I will,,,And thanks."

I then leave and finish my chore of cleaning out the pool.

HotForHoney and Married M Nh like this.
  2. nudist78

nudist78 Member

great story, is that real one????

Mikey22 likes this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Thanks No it's not real, I just made it up.

4. playful pair

Gold Member

Great story although a single mother or something would have been better that ur cousin lol but nether the less it was hot

Mikey22 likes this.
  5. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yeah, It's kind of sick, But I thought it was Hot. Back at Christmas I saw my cousin, That I based this story on. And I thought about writing another one. :D