The pool house#2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

Aug 17, 2013
    I was kicked back,watching the evening news. When the sound of my cousin Karen's Trans-Am. Pulls in to the driveway. Just arriving home from,her new job. As a the High school.

I watch her. As she pops the trunk,gathering her groceries. Dressed like a school teacher. In tight black dress pants,white blouse,and sexy black pumps.

In my head. I know this is all wrong. But there is something about my cousins,sexy ass. That just makes my dick rock hard. So unable to resist. I let my growing cock,lead the way.

I assist her at taking her groceries in. As shes putting them away,I put my arms around her.

" You smell good. " I say to her.

She tries to ignore me. So I kiss her neck.

" Wheres your girlfriend Mikey? " She asks.

" Shes on the rag,this week. " I suck her neck harder.

" Stop it! Your going to give me a hickie. Don't ya'll ride the red stallion? "

" We did until last month. Mom found my blooded underwear,in the dirty cloths.

Karen starts to laugh.

" It's not funny! " I then start to suck on the lobe of her ear. She feels my hard prick against her ass.

" Oh my! You are hard. "

I start to slowly unbutton her blouse. And discover her bra clasp,opens in the front.

" I love that bra. Easy aces for your boyfriend? "

" Yeah. He's going to be here,in an hour. "

" Don't you lie to me! I passed him a while a go. Going in to the plant. " Unhooking the clasp,her big tits fall. Standing behind her fondling and kissing her.

" You know you want me. " She starts to pant. I go for her pants. Unfastening ad unzipping them.

" Pantyhose? " I slip my hand inside them,feeling her hot,wet pussy. " I thought only my girlfriends Mom wore pantyhose. "

" How do you know,what kind of hose. Your girlfriends Mom wears? "

" That's not important right now. " I spin her around and kiss her deeply. Slipping my hands in to her hose again,squeezing her sexy ass. Her pants fall.

" There coming off! " I pick her up and carrying her over to her bed.

" Look at you stud! You have gotten so strong. "

I gently lay her down. She watches me strip.

" Wow! I think I am,going to enjoy this. "

She lifts her ass,allowing me to get her out of her hose. I snatch her high heels off. As I get in to position,lining my cock up. She stops me.

" Mikey. I want Treat! "

" What? "

" Yeah. I run in to your girlfriend,the other day. We had a long talk. Your not going to just give me a quick fuck,and leave me hanging. I want my pussy ate,the right way. "

So I go to work,spreading her pussy open,licking and fingering her.

" That's right...Feels good...Don't stop! " I continue eating her out

" Don't forget my ass...I want my tank cleaned! Your girlfriend said your good at that. "

" What else has she told you? "

" She told me everything! Now shut up! And get back to work! "

So I continue to pleasure her,with my fingers and tongue. She moans and begs for more. Then her pussy gushes and squirts all over my face.

" I'm going to get you back for that! " I finally get to mount her. My dick slides right in.

" Don't you cum in me! I'm not on the pill! "

" Don't worry! " I fuck her as hard and as fast as I can. Looking down and watching her big tits jiggle. Unable to hold back. I pull out and jack off all over her pretty face.

" Get out of here Mikey! " So I get on my cloths and leave. Karen puts on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. She then joins us for dinner. Where Mom starts looking at her at her.

" Karen. What is this in your hair? " She gets up to get a closer look,at the sticky goo. In her dark blonde hair.

Karen looks right at me,with this big smile on her face.

" Maybe you should ask your son. "

Mom looks at me,with this pissed off look.

" What the Hell! Have you done to Karen? "

She then chases me,from the house,with a belt.
    alex93977 likes this.