The Pond

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ccjcool, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

He sat there in the dark, naked, and alone. He allowed his mind to venture into the realm of fantasy, where he often found himself. In his fantasy, it was nighttime, and he found himself in the middle of a forest. He knew this place. He had been here many times as a young boy in reality. He walked barefoot among the trees, a bed of pine needles cushioning his steps. The moonlight shone down between the branches, illuminating a pond where he had swam many times in his youth.

Wisps of steam rose from the pond, still warmer than the night air, heated by the day’s sun. He approached the edge, and walked in. He minded the log just beneath the surface that he remembered from so many years before. It was not deep, as he could stand in the middle, with most of his chest still exposed to the night air. She will be here soon. Every night, she comes. And tonight, I am here to greet her. And so he waited there, within the pond.

Wind rustled amongst the branches, bringing with it a chill that brushed the back of his neck. His excitement could barely be contained as he waded in the warm pond. And then she arrived. As if carried by the wind itself, she appeared there at the ponds edge, identical in every way to the memory that he had cherished since his youth. Her image was preserved forever in his mind. She had not aged a single day in his realm of fantasy.

She said nothing as she stood on the shore. His presence was as if no consequence to her, as she shed her shawl, revealing her beauty to him. Her golden hair flowed gracefully midway down her back, swaying in the night’s cool breeze. As the limbs of the trees danced back an forth among the moonlight, the shadows made her hair almost twinkle. And her eyes, green as rich jade, reflected the dancing light of the pond as she looked toward him over her shoulder. It was a captivating sight, and he found himself becoming lost in her presence.

She turned to face him, revealing her bosoms. They were not large, but appeared to be the perfect size for him to cup them in his hands. She did not blush at all as she revealed herself, yet merely smiled as she waded into the pond to bathe. She knew he watched, like he did for real so many years ago. She dove beneath the surface and swam towards him. Reaching him, she breached the water’s surface and stared into his eyes. “Wash me,” she commanded.

He reached out and began to clean her body. He had no cloth to clean her with, only his hands. He cupped water within his hands and poured it over her. His fingers explored every curve of her body as she stood there before him. His hands lingered upon her breasts. They were soft in his hands. The cool water that flowed over them as he poured water on her caused her nipples to become erect. They were like thimbles protruding from the surface of a sphere. She took his hands and held them upon her breasts.

His manhood, already emerged from the sight of this beauty became fully erect. As he stood there, he could feel it brushing against her intermittently. He yearned for more, but he remained silent.

“Touch me,” she commanded. And so he began to move his hands upon her once more, but this time much more sensually. He found himself pulling her closer, his hard cock now constantly rubbing against her body. He was filled with excitement when he would occasionally feel the warmth of when he would brush closely to her vagina. His hands continued to explore her body, lingering on her backside, and rubbing between her legs. She let out a soft moan, barely audible to his ears. He inserted a finger into her warm pussy, and could feel her wetness and warmth, as it was slicker than the water that surrounded them. She purred as he moved his fingers within her, his thumb massaging at her clitoris. Her hips swayed with his motion as she approached an orgasm. Reaching her pinnacle, she cried out in ecstasy.

“Fuck me,” she commanded. She reached down and took his hard member within her hand. Moving closer, she wrapped a leg behind them as she guided his cock inside her. The warmth of her pussy was mesmerizing to him. The sensation of the cool water as he withdrew outwards as he pumped in and out invigorated him, and he soon found himself pushing deeper and faster so that he could avoid the chill. He took hold of her beneath the leg that she had wrapped around him. The more he got worked up, the colder the water felt and the closer he had to be to her.

Water splashed all around them as they moved within the pond. Her fingers clawed at his bare back as he pushed her to orgasm again and again. She stifled her screams by biting at his shoulders. His hands explored her body again and again, massaging her breasts, her thighs, and her waist. He screamed out as he reached his summit and came within her. His pace slowed, but he still clung to her. Steam now streamed from their two wet bodies, hot in the cool night air. The evening breeze sent a chill through his body and he closed his eyes. And like that, she was gone, among a wisp of steam carried away in the night wind. “Come back!” he commanded, but it was no use. He waded back to shore, taking note to again avoid the submerged log. He laid down upon the shore in a bed of pine needles and closed his eyes. When he would awake, he would be back in his room. In the dark, naked, and alone.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

[​IMG]

That was excellent! I loved it! You really know how to make a person fall into the fantasy, and I know that is not an easy thing to do.

3. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Thank you CL! Its my first attempt at erotica, but now that I did that, I'll probably do more. I love writing (which is funny, because I sucked at english in school), so suggestions to help me improve would be more than welcome! If you want to read something non-erotic, this is another peice of my work: Clicky. Its an Sci-fi RP peice written within the Battletech game universe. That'll give you a decent idea of how screwed up I am in the head :D *shiftyeyes*

4. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

nice build up, good work