The pins...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 1000stars, Sep 15, 2013.

1. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

The pins make my nipples sting and my tits ache. My pussy is soaked in anticipation. I need to be fucked, but unless you are pleased, I will be left in agony. I groan loudly.

I can't stand the waiting. I massage my tits, trying not to touch the pins, trying to ease the ache back. Whenever my tits throb, my pussy throbs achingly, begging to have your cock. I wonder how much longer I will have to wait like this. I moan waiting on you.

You finally arrive, looking over my pinned nipples. You flip them causing me agony and torment, not only in my breasts, but in my pussy as well. I fall to my knees and beg to suck your cock. I need your cock. You laugh and pinch the clothes pin tighter onto my nipples and pull them up. I gasp and you agree to let me suck your cock, never letting my nipples go.

I take your cock into my mouth, sucking it in long hard strokes, pushing the head into my throat. You flip my nipple causing me shudder and cry out around your cock. I look up at your beggingly. You grin and begging thrusting into my mouth and throat.

My tits jiggling, causing me groan. My pussy wet and screaming to be filled and satisfied. You pull from my mouth and lay your cock between my tits. "Hold your tits around my cock, tease." I do as you and feel the pins pulling and pushing against you and you slide your cock up and down between my tits.

I am close to crying out but keep take a deep breath. The pins are killing my nipples and tits. The pangs in pussy, I just feel in nipples tenfold.

You grab my hair and tilt my head downward. I see your the head of your cock and open my mouth, letting it fill my mouth as your stroke between my tits.

I suck the head as you pop it from my mouth. You continue fucking my tits as I suck your head when I can get mouth around it. The strokes getting quicker and more agonizing on my nipples as you're more aggressive in your thrusting.

I moan loudly and you laugh. "You won't get the satisfaction you want from me." You tweak my nipples. I am almost in tears and cry out. The pins constant bite won't leave as you thrust my tits, my sensitive nipples peaking out of the clips are screaming as you rub against them.

You push my head down hard and thrust upwards into my mouth. You fill my mouth with cum, and I swallow you. I want you happy, need you happy. I hope I have pleased you enough to be able to cum.

You pull away from mouth and tits, and hold my head up to look st you.

You laugh... "No, you won't cum yet. Your punishment for being a tease, bitch."

I cry out and hope you'll at lease take off the pins. You shake your head. You know I want the pins off and you're going to leave them.

"Stay kneeling and think about what you've done."

You walk away. I remain on my knees with my nipples and pussy in torment. I wonder how long it will before I've earned the right to take these forsaken pins off. God, it will be worse when they do. I shudder.....

2. audirs4

Gold Member

1000stars...sounds like you really need to be fucked....hard....

3. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

You have no idea.

4. audirs4

Gold Member

You must have missed reading my profile...

5. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Groan...

6. sandwich

Gold Member

This one got my attention because of the pins. I don't read all the erotic literature posts, but when I do it's because of something in the title.

I am in love with everything to do with clothespins, clamps, etc. Every time I see something new along those lines, I buy it.

Are you the one who asked about wish lists? I never responded to that post, but I did check out the list. The Japanese clover clamps may just be your new fav toy if you don't have any already. I also like the ones called Extreme Talon something or another. I am sure I can take the worst of the worst that I have yet to discover and it would be oh so good.

7. CaramelLady

This was hot!!! Wonderfully descriptive. Excellent!

8. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

I don't have a pair yet. They are actually on my list of things to buy this week. I have a thing for nipple torture and torment. Wax, pinching, clips, biting... I am up for it. Thinking of getting them pierced soon.

9. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

:D

10. sandwich

Gold Member

Yes to wax and biting!

I'm too chicken to get my nipples pierced (I've always wanted to).