"THE PILL!"

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by daewoo, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daewoo

daewoo New Member

hey all

my gf and i have been wondering about the pill, and she decided to take it, she has been on it for about three weeks and in that time we have had sex several times. the problem is that it is time for her period but it has not come yet ??? she is on the third white pill of the pack. we are starting to become worried even thou we also used condoms everytime we had sex, and she has been taking it as directed. has anyone else experienced anything like this? all comments will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Don't worry...it's normal! It's just that her body is becoming used to the hormones in the pills. I'm betting she will start any time very soon...possibly at the latest on her 5 or 6th "white" pill. If she doesn't start by the middle part of the first week on her new pack, she should call her doctor. She could be pregnant (but it's doubtful) or she could be having a reaction to the med's. Also, the more she worries about it the more stress it causes her body....which in return can delay things. I know...easier said than done!

Good luck to you & hope this helps you!

3. daewoo

daewoo New Member

thanks for the response ;)

she just caled me and told me it came :D
    i think we were a bit over worried
    thanks again Michelle

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

No problem! Glad I could help! I remember going through the same thing, so I can completely relate to you two.

5. HiCCup

HiCCup New Member

Yeah..I had the same shocking experience too hahaha! But me and my exGF were safe all the way as we practice safe sex. Once she didn't get her period for a month and half..she took some pills to push her period and eventually came. She'd been telling me that stress is one major factor..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.