[Ask a Girl] The Pill ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pcbdaddy, Apr 8, 2011.

1. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

Ok so i was reading a post here and someone mentioned that her pussy would not stay wet while she was on the pill.

My Wife use to be so wet during sex that i thought she was peeing, Then we got married she started the pill and BAM!!!!!!! zero sex Drive Zero wetness...We were both in shock and it caused alot of stress.

Eventually she stop taking the pill however her wetness never returned and her sex drive also never returned.

Has anyone read about or had experiences with hormone pill that they use now days to help women get back to being balanced?

Is there even such a thing? ( pill wise ) not talking about balanced women :p

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wife was on the pill for 15 yrs and no problems like that whatsoever.

3. Godiva

Godiva Member

I've read the hormones stay in your body for i think well over 6 months. How long has it been?

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Godiva, hormones are chemical stuff that the various glands produce and do not hang about in the system very long a they are chemical messengers destined to activate or suppress other target organs.
    Not sure how that fits in with OP question but know OCP does change physiological manifestation but not permanently once ceased.